Yet another shooting

Oh yeah ... the link is to HuffPo so the gun nuts will say it didn't really happen.

Then they'll stick their heads back in the sand.

More shootings the nutters will say didn't happen or, if they're truthful, don't matter.

Mardi Gras Shooting 2013: Police Release Video, Search For 3 Suspects

Anthony Lamar Jones Arrested In Slaying Of 13-Year-Old California Girl Genelle Renee Conway-Allen

Bourbon Street Shooting 2013; New Orleans Police Say 4 People Wounded

Thankfully, this little boy wasn't shot.

Philadelphia Boy, 7, Finds Loaded Gun In Backpack At Universal Samuel Daroff Charter School

Edited to add -
Police say a 7-year-old boy alerted a teacher after finding a loaded gun in his backpack at a Philadelphia elementary school.

I wonder if his family sent the gun to school with him for "protection".

Would any of you give your kid a gun to take to school? If so, at what age? Grade school? High school? College?

If your kid goes "away" to college, would you buy him/her a gun for self-protection?

During hunting season, it was not uncommon for me and my buddies to take a firearm to school. Directly after classes ended, we'd hit the fields and 'hunt' our way home. Nobody cared. In fact, one of our teachers occasionally joined us.

I sure as hell had firearms for self-protection while away at college. Again, nobody cared.

Sorry if that doesn't fit your agenda...

This always happens whenever the Dems want to push gun control laws, the Main Stream Media includes more top stories of gun shootings.
Never mind that the FBI reports say that gun violence is going down not up.

This always happens whenever the Dems want to push gun control laws, the Main Stream Media includes more top stories of gun shootings.

Right. Violent murders in the streets with guns is not legitimate news, and should be covered in the sports section below the NFL rankings.

Right. Violent murders in the streets with guns is not legitimate news, and should be covered in the sports section below the NFL rankings.

Right. A long term decline in the murder rate, despite more firearms and CCW permits, is not legitimate news...

Would any of you give your kid a gun to take to school? If so, at what age? Grade school? High school? College?

If your kid goes "away" to college, would you buy him/her a gun for self-protection?

During hunting season, it was not uncommon for me and my buddies to take a firearm to school. Directly after classes ended, we'd hit the fields and 'hunt' our way home. Nobody cared. In fact, one of our teachers occasionally joined us.

I sure as hell had firearms for self-protection while away at college. Again, nobody cared.

You came the closest to answering my question. Thank you.

Its not an unreasonable question. Many of you have said you want guns in schools and just about everyplace else. Why are you afraid to answer the question?

Would you give your kid a gun to take to school?

At what age?

Why do the left always go off in ridiculous statements.

They report more of the stories that are there all the time, when they want to push more gun control laws.

so how many guns didn't kill somone today? like 299,000,000 that number kind of dwarfs the ones that did. as usual, this is being blown way out of proportion.

And ask another questions, how many guns saved someones life or prevented a personal attack today? again, that number would out weigh the killings.

Why did you need firearms for self-protection in college. You must be really paranoid.

CHICAGO (STMW) –
Nine people have been wounded in shootings across the city since Friday night, police said.

The most recent shooting happened about 10:35 p.m. Sunday in the 11800 block of South Halsted Street in the West Pullman neighborhood, police said. A 20-year-old man was taken in good condition to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn with a gunshot wound to the right leg, police said.

Clean up your own shit first, luddley

Why did you need firearms for self-protection in college.

Because that's what the bad guys have...firearms.

You must be really paranoid.

No, just prepared. You are free to cower in the corner of a gun free zone and hope someone else saves your ass. Good luck.

Why are the gun nuts so afraid to answer such a harmless questions?

Would you send a gun to school with your kid?
At what age?

Forum List

Back