Yet another shooting

Every mass shooter was a registered democrat including the tree hugging vegan shooter in Conn, the Va. Tech shooter, the Tucson shooter, the Ft. Hood shooter and the former L.A. police officer. I bet the court house shooter was a democrat too.

Every mass shooter was a registered democrat including the tree hugging vegan shooter in Conn, the Va. Tech shooter, the Tucson shooter, the Ft. Hood shooter and the former L.A. police officer. I bet the court house shooter was a democrat too.

Not just cowards. Liars too.

The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth - Tulsa FBI | Examiner.com

Quit posting lies like this.

Still no one with the balls to just answer the easy and very reasonable questions I asked.

Why is that?

I was under the impression Tens of thousands of people die each year from guns in america, if you reported on them all you would need a 24 hour dedicated news channel just for shootings. it seems a little suspicious to me that we are hearing about all these shootings all of a suden.

I was under the impression Tens of thousands of people die each year from guns in america, if you reported on them all you would need a 24 hour dedicated news channel just for shootings. it seems a little suspicious to me that we are hearing about all these shootings all of a suden.

I think the figure is about 30K a year and they've always been reported.

The gun nuts are afraid to answer my questions about sending their kids to school with guns. Do they also believe there should be a news blackout concerning the incredible number of kids and adults shot to death?

The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth - Tulsa FBI | Examiner.com

Still no one with the balls to just answer the easy and very reasonable questions I asked.

Why is that?

you mean like libs claiming adam lanza's mother was a tea bagger? :eusa_whistle:

The gun nuts are afraid to answer my questions about sending their kids to school with guns. Do they also believe there should be a news blackout concerning the incredible number of kids and adults shot to death?

mmm about 8300 homicides. 3,000,000 guns and only 8300 homicides. guns aren't very effective kiling machines are they? oh and these deadly assault rifles you are all up in arms about - all rifles only accounted for like 350 homicides. You anti gun nuts would be more prooductive focusing your energy on lightning

Why is that?

you mean like libs claiming adam lanza's mother was a tea bagger? :eusa_whistle:

I haven't read that. Link?

Fact is, there really is no need for either side to lie about the other.

Thank you for acknowledging the lie about mass shooters being Dem.

well you need to stop drinking the koolaid

Why is that?

I haven't read that. Link?

Fact is, there really is no need for either side to lie about the other.

Thank you for acknowledging the lie about mass shooters being Dem.

i acknowledged nothing.

During hunting season, it was not uncommon for me and my buddies to take a firearm to school. Directly after classes ended, we'd hit the fields and 'hunt' our way home. Nobody cared. In fact, one of our teachers occasionally joined us.

I sure as hell had firearms for self-protection while away at college. Again, nobody cared.

Sorry if that doesn't fit your agenda...

Why did you need firearms for self-protection in college.

Because that's what the bad guys have...firearms.

You must be really paranoid.

No, just prepared. You are free to cower in the corner of a gun free zone and hope someone else saves your ass. Good luck.

So you are paranoid, and weak.

30,000 gun death reported thats 82 different news reports a day! Anyway I'm not for guns just think its a bit strange.

New Castle County Courthouse Shooting: Delaware Police Say Multiple Shots Fired

Three shooting victims were transported to Christiana Hospital in Newark, Del., according to CBS Philadelphia.

Authorities say the shooter is dead, NBC Philadelphia reports.

Its so common now that many don't even care.

It's as common as it ever was... Historically, shootings are about the same, or less than they were in the past but we didn't have the instant Media that we have now. If you live in fear so much, perhaps you should turn off your instant Media sources and seek professional help.

well you need to stop drinking the koolaid

whats koolaid

Forum List

Back