Yet another shooting

More shootings the nutters will say didn't happen or, if they're truthful, don't matter.

Mardi Gras Shooting 2013: Police Release Video, Search For 3 Suspects

Anthony Lamar Jones Arrested In Slaying Of 13-Year-Old California Girl Genelle Renee Conway-Allen

Bourbon Street Shooting 2013; New Orleans Police Say 4 People Wounded

Thankfully, this little boy wasn't shot.

Philadelphia Boy, 7, Finds Loaded Gun In Backpack At Universal Samuel Daroff Charter School

Edited to add -
Police say a 7-year-old boy alerted a teacher after finding a loaded gun in his backpack at a Philadelphia elementary school.

I wonder if his family sent the gun to school with him for "protection".

Not to make you clutch your pearls or anything Puddly.Pillowbiter, but for the win.

Chehalis homeowner shoots, wounds intruder | KING5.com Seattle

MO Woman Shoots Intruder to Save Sister | WSILTV | 3 State

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...08phoenix-homeowner-shoots-intruder-abrk.html

Intruder shot breaking into home - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

Police: Woman shoots intruder during home break-in in Mooresville | MyFOX8.com ? Greensboro, High-Point, Winston-Salem News & weather from WGHP Television FOX8

All of these are within the past week. I wonder why the MSM isn't reporting innocent citizens protecting themselves from the criminal element with the same vigor that they are covering the criminal element shooting unprotected innocent citizens? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
New Castle County Courthouse Shooting: Delaware Police Say Multiple Shots Fired

Three shooting victims were transported to Christiana Hospital in Newark, Del., according to CBS Philadelphia.

Authorities say the shooter is dead, NBC Philadelphia reports.

Its so common now that many don't even care.

It's as common as it ever was... Historically, shootings are about the same, or less than they were in the past but we didn't have the instant Media that we have now. If you live in fear so much, perhaps you should turn off your instant Media sources and seek professional help.

What seems to be increasing is the number of scared little people, sitting in the dark, caressing their guns mumbling about fighting the world's biggest government/most powerful military when they come for those guns.

More shootings the nutters will say didn't happen or, if they're truthful, don't matter.

Mardi Gras Shooting 2013: Police Release Video, Search For 3 Suspects

Anthony Lamar Jones Arrested In Slaying Of 13-Year-Old California Girl Genelle Renee Conway-Allen

Bourbon Street Shooting 2013; New Orleans Police Say 4 People Wounded

Thankfully, this little boy wasn't shot.

Philadelphia Boy, 7, Finds Loaded Gun In Backpack At Universal Samuel Daroff Charter School

Edited to add -
Police say a 7-year-old boy alerted a teacher after finding a loaded gun in his backpack at a Philadelphia elementary school.

I wonder if his family sent the gun to school with him for "protection".

Not to make you clutch your pearls or anything Puddly.Pillowbiter, but for the win.

Chehalis homeowner shoots, wounds intruder | KING5.com Seattle

MO Woman Shoots Intruder to Save Sister | WSILTV | 3 State

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...08phoenix-homeowner-shoots-intruder-abrk.html

Intruder shot breaking into home - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

Police: Woman shoots intruder during home break-in in Mooresville | MyFOX8.com ? Greensboro, High-Point, Winston-Salem News & weather from WGHP Television FOX8

All of these are within the past week. I wonder why the MSM isn't reporting innocent citizens protecting themselves from the criminal element with the same vigor that they are covering the criminal element shooting unprotected innocent citizens? :eusa_think:

because that number far outpaces the homicides and wouldn't fit in well with their agenda

It's as common as it ever was... Historically, shootings are about the same, or less than they were in the past but we didn't have the instant Media that we have now. If you live in fear so much, perhaps you should turn off your instant Media sources and seek professional help.

What seems to be increasing is the number of scared little people, sitting in the dark, caressing their guns mumbling about fighting the world's biggest government/most powerful military when they come for those guns.

You want to assault people's Freedoms, and call gun owners scared? Your the idiot that pushes an agenda on dead children because you live in fear of guns. Guess what, gun owners are not scared, and you liberals are going to lose your War on Guns. What makes your pea brain think that the Military is going to side with Liberals? :lol::lol::lol: Thanks for the laugh!!!!!

Up here on the Canadian border most Americans regard firearms as sort of like chainsaws. Damn useful but definitely dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. But that isn't how most people see guns where I grew up in the Tri-State Area of NYC. It seems obvious to me at least that both points of view are correct because where you stand depends on where you sit, if you know what I mean.

Most gun owners NRA members and gun enthusiasts agree that there are certain people who ought not have access to firearms in our society. That agreement seems like the best way to resolve the conflict. The folks in NYC think guns ought to be limited pretty much to the cops, but their states rights ability to run their own society is undermined because the free-and-easy gun states (especially VA and GA) don't take steps to respect how New Yorkers want to handle the issue.

If we had a way to guarantee that no gun could cross state lines without the explicit permission of both the sending state and the receiving state, I think the whole gun controversy would pretty much fade away. Shouldn't we focus our energy on that goal rather than fighting over our differences? It seems to me that if you believe in states rights, you have to believe in the right of other states to have different laws from your own state and that, as a good citizen of the United States, you are willing to protect the rights of other states as well as those of your own state. I could be wrong, though

Every mass shooter was a registered democrat including the tree hugging vegan shooter in Conn, the Va. Tech shooter, the Tucson shooter, the Ft. Hood shooter and the former L.A. police officer. I bet the court house shooter was a democrat too.

Not just cowards. Liars too.

The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth - Tulsa FBI | Examiner.com

Quit posting lies like this.

Still no one with the balls to just answer the easy and very reasonable questions I asked.

Why is that?

you mean like libs claiming adam lanza's mother was a tea bagger? :eusa_whistle:

The left is desperate to turn the mass shooting phenomenon into a rant against the good old "vast right wing" but it seems that the mass shooters are members of the vast left wing. The left wing media falls all over itself trying to hide the political affiliation of the shooters and the left wing administration even goes so far as calling the Ft. Hood massacre an example of "work place violence" rather than an act of jihad terrorism.

... Puddly.Pillowbiter ...

Oh great, another closet queer heard from.

I'll bet you don't have the balls to answer my questions either:

Would you send your kid to school with a gun?
At what age?

Not just cowards. Liars too.

The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth - Tulsa FBI | Examiner.com

Quit posting lies like this.

Still no one with the balls to just answer the easy and very reasonable questions I asked.

Why is that?

you mean like libs claiming adam lanza's mother was a tea bagger? :eusa_whistle:

The left is desperate to turn the mass shooting phenomenon into a rant against the good old "vast right wing" but it seems that the mass shooters are members of the vast left wing. The left wing media falls all over itself trying to hide the political affiliation of the shooters and the left wing administration even goes so far as calling the Ft. Hood massacre an example of "work place violence" rather than an act of jihad terrorism.

what they also fail to acknowledge is - adam lanza failed a background check and was denied the right to purchase a gun, but that didn't stop him and could the Ft hood shooter had some very detailed background checks done, as did the cop in Ca. but they didn't work either didd they

Up here on the Canadian border most Americans regard firearms as sort of like chainsaws. Damn useful but definitely dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. But that isn't how most people see guns where I grew up in the Tri-State Area of NYC. It seems obvious to me at least that both points of view are correct because where you stand depends on where you sit, if you know what I mean.

Most gun owners NRA members and gun enthusiasts agree that there are certain people who ought not have access to firearms in our society. That agreement seems like the best way to resolve the conflict. The folks in NYC think guns ought to be limited pretty much to the cops, but their states rights ability to run their own society is undermined because the free-and-easy gun states (especially VA and GA) don't take steps to respect how New Yorkers want to handle the issue.

If we had a way to guarantee that no gun could cross state lines without the explicit permission of both the sending state and the receiving state, I think the whole gun controversy would pretty much fade away. Shouldn't we focus our energy on that goal rather than fighting over our differences? It seems to me that if you believe in states rights, you have to believe in the right of other states to have different laws from your own state and that, as a good citizen of the United States, you are willing to protect the rights of other states as well as those of your own state. I could be wrong, though

I disagree, guns have been a big part of upstate NY since the original colonization of the State. The idea that the problems NY City has with gun crime should somehow dictate how the rest of the State handles guns is completely ridiculous. By that logic NYC should ante up Taxpayer funds for a Subway running through the Adirondack Mountains... It would be about as nuts as forcing residents in the woods of upstate NY to abide by NYC's oppressive gun laws.

At what age?

I don't think anyone is advocating arming schoolchildren numbskull, although I have no problem with College students who have passed the State requirements for concealed carry taking their guns into a College. We aren't supposed to curtail Freedoms based upon what someone might do, only on what they did do... And we have plenty of Laws to address criminal activity already.

what they also fail to acknowledge is - adam lanza failed a background check and was denied the right to purchase a gun, but that didn't stop him and could the Ft hood shooter had some very detailed background checks done, as did the cop in Ca. but they didn't work either didd they

The Va. Tech shooter was treated with kid gloves by the local police because he was a student and Va. Tech runs the Blacksburg political system and funding like a lot of small cities dominated by universities. The shooter was accused of stalking female students and professors were afraid to be in a classroom with him. As a result of negligence by the local police the shooter had no criminal record and the court ordered psychiatric counseling did not show up on the name check because the liberal politicians determined that the right to privacy superceeded public safety. It seems that the glitch in the Va. record check has been corrected.

At what age?

If all I had to protect my child from a shooter is a panty-wetter afraid of boomsticks like you, I'd send him to school with a gun as soon as he was old enough to use it responsibly. Being two weeks away from his 20th birthday and a sophomore in college, I certainly have no problem with it. To further answer your question nancypants, we've had armed guards in our schools since I was in high school back in the mid 70's. That kind of eliviates the need of kids having to protect themselves because the school system won't. In fact, the legislature is currently considering allowing school personnel to carry when trained by law enforcement.

Firearms bills moving through Legislature | News OK

So I answered your question. Perhaps you could respond to my links addressing people using their arms to protect themselves from criminals who would do them harm. You know....responsible law abiding citizens instead of the criminals you post about.

Last edited:

The Va. Tech shooter was treated with kid gloves by the local police because he was a student and Va. Tech runs the Blacksburg political system and funding like a lot of small cities dominated by universities. The shooter was accused of stalking female students and professors were afraid to be in a classroom with him. As a result of negligence by the local police the shooter had no criminal record and the court ordered psychiatric counseling did not show up on the name check because the liberal politicians determined that the right to privacy superceeded public safety. It seems that the glitch in the Va. record check has been corrected.

And this is a major problem with the issues we are having today. We are so politically correct we will not confront an issue because it may result in a llawsuit

Because that's what the bad guys have...firearms.

No, just prepared. You are free to cower in the corner of a gun free zone and hope someone else saves your ass. Good luck.

So you are paranoid, and weak.

well another lame ass assumption on your part

This guy went to college armed, and you call this am assumption? When I went to college we were getting shot at by the National Guard and police. What did this guy have to fear?

During hunting season, it was not uncommon for me and my buddies to take a firearm to school. Directly after classes ended, we'd hit the fields and 'hunt' our way home. Nobody cared. In fact, one of our teachers occasionally joined us.

I sure as hell had firearms for self-protection while away at college. Again, nobody cared.

Sorry if that doesn't fit your agenda...

Isn't it funny that when we were is school, we took guns to school but no one got shot? But now if a child points his finger he is expelled, and kids are shot all the time.

The leftist agenda at work.

Forum List

Back