Yet another shooting

I started bringing guns to school when I was 12. Like someone else mentioned, I hunted my way home.

When I was 11, I got a 10/22 for my birthday. Took it to show and tell.

Never once heard of a kid shooting another kid. We had guns, but we also had morals and integrity - and THAT is what the left has purged from society.

I started bringing guns to school when I was 12. Like someone else mentioned, I hunted my way home.

When I was 11, I got a 10/22 for my birthday. Took it to show and tell.

Never once heard of a kid shooting another kid. We had guns, but we also had morals and integrity - and THAT is what the left has purged from society.

We could have a long discussion about the degree to which morals and integrity have been "purged" from our society and the role of liberalism in the process, but for now, granting your analysis, surely it makes sense to revise our gun laws in light of the decline in morals and integrity rather than to continue to arm a populace that no longer has the necessary prerequisites for responsible gun ownership. After all, it wasn't firearms which gave earlier generations their superior morality and integrity and I can see no reason to believe that allowing their descendants the same autonomy will restore the old virtues.

We could have a long discussion about the degree to which morals and integrity have been "purged" from our society and the role of liberalism in the process, but for now, granting your analysis, surely it makes sense to revise our gun laws in light of the decline in morals and integrity rather than to continue to arm a populace that no longer has the necessary prerequisites for responsible gun ownership. After all, it wasn't firearms which gave earlier generations their superior morality and integrity and I can see no reason to believe that allowing their descendants the same autonomy will restore the old virtues.

Leftists are not "liberals." Nor does the American left have anything in common with liberals. The liberals of today are Libertarians.

The integrity of this nation has been under constant attack from the opening of the "Culture War" to the basic repudiation of the very concept by Clinton. The left has stripped the notion of "honor" from the public dialogue. The goal is and has been the establishment of an authoritarian state, where "truth" is simply what the rulers say it is as any given second, the the most Orwellian fashion.

Clearly, disarming the public is the next goal to moving into an authoritarian state, thus we have the current assault on civil liberty by the left.

New Castle County Courthouse Shooting: Delaware Police Say Multiple Shots Fired

Three shooting victims were transported to Christiana Hospital in Newark, Del., according to CBS Philadelphia.

Authorities say the shooter is dead, NBC Philadelphia reports.

Its so common now that many don't even care.

You are BEYOND stupid and a liar to boot. The reality is that shootings are GOING DOWN and have been for 20 YEARS. But lets pretend otherwise so we can strip people of a Constitutional right.

Forum List

Back