You Ain't Black

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
If you don't vote for Biden. That's basically what he said. And here I thought that in America, post antebellum, everyone is considered equal regardless of skin color. Apparently Ol' Joe is still clinging to the Democrat's racist roots. IOW stay on the Democrat/Biden Plantation, don't go thinkin' for yourself.

White liberals think -- well, sorry, wrong word -- feel they have the mandate to look out for black people.

White Man's Burden. Democrats take it very seriously.
Yeah, apparently they can't get over their slavery days when their ancestors treated Blacks like barnyard animals that had to be fed and watered every day and, if they broke free from their "pens", they'd chase them down and drag them back to the plantation.

Last edited:
White liberals think -- well, sorry, wrong word -- feel they have the mandate to look out for black people.

White Man's Burden. Democrats take it very seriously.

The difference is that once the savages get total control, they won't have mercy on the SJW's. Machete time.

The SWJ's will be like deer caught in headlights.....wha happened ?!?!?

Can I be black if I vote for Biden? Will I instantly have rhythm and be able to dance and play basketball?
No, but you might become his VP nominee who is 'black' because she says she is.

It's good to know that I'm not black. I thought I was there for awhile but thanks to Joe, I'm sure now.
Had a similar thought when I saw the thread listed on "Active Topics". I'm voting for Joe anyway.:cool:

It's good to know that I'm not black. I thought I was there for awhile but thanks to Joe, I'm sure now.
Had a similar thought when I saw the thread listed on "Active Topics". I'm voting for Joe anyway.:cool:
Do you have an actual reason to vote FOR Joe?
grumpy-cat-no.jpg

The most worthless collection of human comments.

"Melania Trump to address Republican convention as GOP makes appeals to female voters"
Oh, right -- If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for Biden or Trump, then you ain't got a vagina.
I don't have a problem figuring it out. Ask her, it's her speech. Ask the DJT family.
It really angers leftists that people don't always subscribe to the views leftists insist they should. When they don't, they're "not really black" or "traitors to their gender".

Identity politics is retarded.

"Melania Trump to address Republican convention as GOP makes appeals to female voters"
Oh, right -- If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for Biden or Trump, then you ain't got a vagina.
I don't have a problem figuring it out. Ask her, it's her speech. Ask the DJT family.
It really angers leftists that people don't always subscribe to the views leftists insist they should. When they don't, they're "not really black" or "traitors to their gender".

That made Zero Sense. Other than just carrying water for Trump and what ever is left for the Republican Party. Good luck with that.

That made Zero Sense. Other than just carrying water for Trump and what ever is left for the Republican Party. Good luck with that.
It made perfect sense. Leftists hate black people and women who choose conservatism, because they don't believe what the left tells them they should believe based on their race and their gender.

Your failure to understand that while doing it yourself is your own failing.

It made perfect sense. Leftists hate black people and women who choose conservatism, because they don't believe what the left tells them they should believe based on their race and their gender.

Your failure to understand that while doing it yourself is your own failing.
Wrong. You're still carrying water. Carry all the polluted water back that you can. Keep carrying.

Not only is identity politics retarded, it is the furthest thing from actual liberalism imaginable. The egalitarian roots of actual liberalism is all about ELIMINATING identity as the determining factor in evaluating people.

Forum List

Back