You are never "Woke" enough to save yourself. Democrats want to destroy "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" Actress

This is best known for playing Erin on The Office for the last four years of its run.
She is Kimmy Schmidt in The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
This is best known for playing Erin on The Office for the last four years of its run.
She is Kimmy Schmidt in The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

Never heard of her. Wouldn’t know who she was if she walked up and introduced herself.

Never heard about her being cancelled. Couldn’t have been a big story.

I was much more concerned about Cy Young award winning pitcher who beat that woman half to death not being suspended and Bill Cosby getting released from prison on a technicality.

You know, real shit that are genuine miscarriages of Justice, not your phony culture war bullshit.

She supported Biden and blm? I don't know who she is but fuck her.

It will stop when people stop caring what the woke thinks or says.
It's not that simple. It doesn't depend on you. The cult wil call and harrass your employer or business until you lose your job. It is about CORPORATIONS caring about the opinions of these people. Until they fear REAL PEOPLE more than the liberal mob, this won't change

Once the woke blade gets the taste of blood, it can never be satisfied.
An actress (a very good actress, by the way) who supported Senile Joe Biden and the
racist BLM is now the new candidate for the woke guillotine.

The mob howls for her head. The rabble wants to smell blood.
History does indeed repeat itself. The insanity of the French Revolution is revisited on America.
That's the thing, this Woke situation is indeed like the French Revolution, which I studied for years because it's such a terrifying extreme societies can fall into. I'm going to read some books on it I didn't get to then. Because yeah, we can hear the tumbrils rolling here and now.

The basics are that in the French Revolution they got more and more and more radical, crazy radical with everything changed, names of months, the week itself (from 7 to 10 days, the decadi), completely ending any worship of God and closed out the Catholic Church, invented a Supreme Being of Reason, etc. And then they murdered anyone and everyone, by the tens of thousands, who was perceived as further right than the incredibly far leftists at that moment. Especially they murdered everyone they knew well, because these were their competitors. Robespierre murdered so many of his best friends that he had a bad nervous breakdown --- that's when the sane people overthrew him and the Terror was finally over, after five years.

The attacks on the other Wokes are indeed very like what went on in the French Revolution. It wasn't possible to be Left enough to be safe. No one was safe.

I like it when they eat their own.
"Revolutions eat their own" was an expression born of the French Revolution, which sure did that --- but so did the Russian Revolution, with Trotski chased into Mexico and murdered --- you couldn't get far enough away to be safe. Because, I think, once people start murdering and get a taste for blood, it becomes very convenient to murder your nearby competitors.

Also all Revolutions slide lefter and lefter and lefter because no one dares oppose whatever the latest craziness is ---- here and now it's the trannies, of course, but there are lots of other crazinesses, like all the carry-on about things people did 20 and 30 years ago. That's what is going on in this case, a dance she went to 22 years ago.

"Revolutions eat their own" was an expression born of the French Revolution, which sure did that --- but so did the Russian Revolution, with Trotski chased into Mexico and murdered --- you couldn't get far enough away to be safe. Because, I think, once people start murdering and get a taste for blood, it becomes very convenient to murder your nearby competitors.

Also all Revolutions slide lefter and lefter and lefter because no one dares oppose whatever the latest craziness is ---- here and now it's the trannies, of course, but there are lots of other crazinesses, like all the carry-on about things people did 20 and 30 years ago. That's what is going on in this case, a dance she went to 22 years ago.

Without God, what is to keep murder from being the tool of convenience?

Without God, what is to keep murder from being the tool of convenience?
Murder is definitely a tool of convenience in revolutions. Right now cancelling everyone they can is working pretty well, but they'll want to up their game to murder and massacre.

And that didn't save her....they found her......
You're paranoid, talking of guillotines on the left, when you white-right Qtips intend a coup to end democracy and freedom in this country.

You stinking fascists should shut up and pack for Russia where you'll be much happier.

Murder is definitely a tool of convenience in revolutions. Right now cancelling everyone they can is working pretty well, but they'll want to up their game to murder and massacre.
The white-right mob of traitors on Jan. 6 at the Capitol intended to murder elected representatives. Murder and massacre is threatened daily by Trump supporters online.

You are a liar and a traitor. Get out of my country, fascist.

Yep.....they won't be satisfied with just keeping people from getting work...they are already talking about holding back medical care..using the healthcare system as a tool of revenge....this is why you don't want the government in control of healthcare....

If the blm/antifa, democrat party terrorists knew the suburbs were disarmed...they would have been marching through and burning and looting there in the 2020.....that they made their initial moves there is just a sign they are getting bolder and bolder, and no longer just happy to burn black neighborhoods to the ground......

You're paranoid, talking of guillotines on the left, when you white-right Qtips intend a coup to end democracy and freedom in this country.

You stinking fascists should shut up and pack for Russia where you'll be much happier.

Sell that stupidity to biden voters....you guys have used the chinese flu to screw up our election process, you are calling for the end of the Supreme court by packing it with your minions and you want the Feds to take over elections...

Sell your crap to biden voters...

If the blm/antifa, democrat party terrorists knew the suburbs were disarmed...they would have been marching through and burning and looting there in the 2020.....that they made their initial moves there is just a sign they are getting bolder and bolder, and no longer just happy to burn black neighborhoods to the ground......
Sure, that's why they've started invading the freeways with their riots. They can't get white attention unless they invade white territory. Big commuting roads and interstate highways are definitely white territory, unless it's drug trafficking they are being used for.

Forum List

Back