You can’t make truth go away just because you refuse to acknowledge it. Think Springfield, Ohio

The OP is right. No matter how much Donald lies about pets, America knows the truth. It has cost him the election.
People like their pets more than filthy illegal aliens. This cat eating thing resonates, which is why liberal panties are in a twist. It's no worse than 'if you like your plan, or safe and effective'. Reap what you sow.

If we had a free press, they'd be all over this.

If we didn't have a Party, the Democratic Party, that hates their own, this would never have happened.

Why is it that Trump and Vance are about the only Republicans standing tall against this invasion?

lalalala lalala.

People like their pets more than filthy illegal aliens. This cat eating thing resonates, which is why liberal panties are in a twist. It's no worse than 'if you like your plan, or safe and effective'. Reap what you sow.
If you're forced to choose between starving to death or eating a cat or dog, what would you do. Some of these migrants got used to eating bugs and/or anything they could catch to live. Some were born having to do so. Once you get used to a diet, normal diets will seem strange to you. My ex-wife wouldn't eat ice cream because "it tasted too much like dairy." It explains her brown teeth, though she had an awesome bod. Not her fault, she never grew up eating healthy, nutritious food.

I don't blame the migrants for wanting to come here. I blame our government for not protecting us from those with no real skills who will need to survive on handouts for many years to come. It is not our job to feed, give medical care, and other social services to the world's poor, and it would bankrupt our country if we tried.

Crow. Nothing but crow.
"Trump said, ‘I Don’t Care About You. I Just Want Your Vote’"
Why do you think he gave up the Billionaire lifestyle and put up with all the put downs, bad press, and prosecution? If he quit, they would leave him alone.

He wants to get people to be productive and values, members of society instead of having to live on Governmental handouts to survive. Look at Africa. We have billionaires over there trying to feed the poor. But when they get handouts to survive, instead of becoming self-reliant, they beget children you can't survive without more handouts. They need to learn how to support themselves and not be supported.

BTW if you gave them everything they need to survive, a lot would not do anything for themselves because simple survival is good enough for them. Those type of folks don't help our country, they hurt it, unless they are forced to earn a living to survive.

If we had a free press, they'd be all over this.

If we didn't have a Party, the Democratic Party, that hates their own, this would never have happened.

Why is it that Trump and Vance are about the only Republicans standing tall against this invasion?

Did you listen to it Clown? At around the 1:20 mark the Chief Moron there admits he doesn't know what's going on in the town. :lmao: Great source you got there.

How many times has our worthless Media "debunked" a story only later to find that the original story was true? Every Fucking day, that's how many.
Like this one from two years ago when Walz's MN education sec'ty called for the overthrow and deconstruction of the US.

Why do you think he gave up the Billionaire lifestyle and put up with all the put downs, bad press, and prosecution? If he quit, they would leave him alone.

He wants to get people to be productive and values, members of society instead of having to live on Governmental handouts to survive. Look at Africa. We have billionaires over there trying to feed the poor. But when they get handouts to survive, instead of becoming self-reliant, they beget children you can't survive without more handouts. They need to learn how to support themselves and not be supported.

BTW if you gave them everything they need to survive, a lot would not do anything for themselves because simple survival is good enough for them. Those type of folks don't help our country, they hurt it, unless they are forced to earn a living to survive.
No, Trump does not care about us.

He's a bullshit artist that could give a damn.

Forum List

Back