You can’t make truth go away just because you refuse to acknowledge it. Think Springfield, Ohio

If you're forced to choose between starving to death or eating a cat or dog, what would you do. Some of these migrants got used to eating bugs and/or anything they could catch to live. Some were born having to do so. Once you get used to a diet, normal diets will seem strange to you. My ex-wife wouldn't eat ice cream because "it tasted too much like dairy." It explains her brown teeth, though she had an awesome bod. Not her fault, she never grew up eating healthy, nutritious food.

I don't blame the migrants for wanting to come here. I blame our government for not protecting us from those with no real skills who will need to survive on handouts for many years to come. It is not our job to feed, give medical care, and other social services to the world's poor, and it would bankrupt our country if we tried.

Your whole thing is based on if they really were eating the Pets. No, that was just one sick puppy who made an X post and then found out she was wrong. There has been ZERO reported cases of the Haitian LEGAL Immigrants eating the pets but your two heroes (including your Orange Jesus) made the claim right there on the TV Covered Stations. And then Vance admits he lied about it. Now, that is a cardinal sin to your Orange Cheeto to ever admit a mistake.

How many times has our worthless Media "debunked" a story only later to find that the original story was true?
Can you provide some examples of your claim???????

I got some TO PROVE THE incompetence of YOUR Party:

1). I will build a wall.......Nope.
2). I will replace Obamacare on day 1.......nope
3). YEP, TOTALLY worthless POS PoTUS.

Your whole thing is based on if they really were eating the Pets. No, that was just one sick puppy who made an X post and then found out she was wrong. There has been ZERO reported cases of the Haitian LEGAL Immigrants eating the pets but your two heroes (including your Orange Jesus) made the claim right there on the TV Covered Stations. And then Vance admits he lied about it. Now, that is a cardinal sin to your Orange Cheeto to ever admit a mistake.
Vance told a joke.

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Poor Sourcing, Rejection of Science, Lack of Transparency, Some Fake News.
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Nothing of importance from this source. If they say it, you need to figure out they are just making it up so why bother reading it.

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Poor Sourcing, Rejection of Science, Lack of Transparency, Some Fake News.
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Nothing of importance from this source. If they say it, you need to figure out they are just making it up so why bother reading it.
Where did you get this info? A leftist News site?

Can you provide some examples of your claim???????

I got some TO PROVE THE incompetence of YOUR Party:

1). I will build a wall.......Nope.
2). I will replace Obamacare on day 1.......nope
3). YEP, TOTALLY worthless POS PoTUS.
Jussie Smollett attempted "lynching" by 2 Nigerian White Supremacists. BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Where did you get this info? A leftist News site?

media fact check. It's not left nor right or even in between. It just states the facts. Just because you quoted something from a fairytale site doesn't change the meaning. Hell, there are left sources that rate the same way.

Forum List

Back