You can't pay for your groceries with joy.

Lol the govt causes all this, and their boot lickers make fun of people complaining about the prices and the devaluation of our currency.
Reason number 13456788 why I despise leftists.
Oh whatever.

Yes, inflation sucks. But you’re lying if you’re saying wages didn’t increase as well. For some more than others, but we’ve all seen our pay go up.

No, no one in the middle class is actually struggling to pay for their groceries.

If you literally can’t afford groceries it because you’re poor. The only people who can’t afford groceries are those actually living in poverty.

And if you’re truly middle class, making middle class income and you can’t afford groceries, it’s because you’re bad with your money

If they actually have well paying jobs and they’re struggling to buy groceries, that indicates that they’re terrible with their money

I bet they have the latest smart phones and 5 different streaming services.

Oh whatever.

Yes, inflation sucks. But you’re lying if you’re saying wages didn’t increase as well. For some more than others, but we’ve all seen our pay go up.

No, no one in the middle class is actually struggling to pay for their groceries.

If you literally can’t afford groceries it because you’re poor. The only people who can’t afford groceries are those actually living in poverty.

And if you’re truly middle class, making middle class income and you can’t afford groceries, it’s because you’re bad with your money
Great, another smug dickhead that thinks he knows what every person is going and has gone through.
It might not be about struggling. It might be about giving up pleasures in life to pay that extra three dollars a pound for ground beef and extra two dollars for a gallon of milk. It might be giving up that extra weekend get-a-way with the wife to pay for higher electricity.
So, fuck off with your bullshit. You dont know if people are better off than they were.
Whats really pathetic is, you basically ignore what I actually said and made up your own argument to argue against. They have a word for that.

Its funny watching short sighted morons act like this is fine. "Who cares if we lost another ten cents of buying power? I got a 4 dollar an hour raise!"
:rofl:

Great, another smug dickhead that thinks he knows what every person is going and has gone through.
It might not be about struggling. It might be about giving up pleasures in life to pay that extra three dollars a pound for ground beef and extra two dollars for a gallon of milk. It might be giving up that extra weekend get-a-way with the wife to pay for higher electricity.
So, fuck off with your bullshit. You dont know if people are better off than they were.
Whats really pathetic is, you basically ignore what I actually said and made up your own argument to argue against. They have a word for that.

Strange how every left loon claims everything is just fine....

by definition of the term, no “middle class” person is struggling to buy groceries.

By definition, the only people in America struggling to buy groceries are those actually in poverty.

If your definition of struggling is having to budget a bit more on ground beef, then you’re a drama queen who is completely out of touch with what actually struggling is actually like

Strange how every left loon claims everything is just fine....
1727442806535.png

by definition of the term, no “middle class” person is struggling to buy groceries.

By definition, the only people in America struggling to buy groceries are those actually in poverty.

If your definition of struggling is having to budget a bit more on ground beef, then you’re a drama queen who is completely out of touch with what actually struggling is actually like
So keep arguing against your strawman, IDC. Ill have no part of it.

There are no I's in Team America.

You show your disdain for the poor by ignoring the PAIN they live in due to an out of control govt.
The poor, fine

But middle class people need to stop playing the drama card as if they were actually experiencing the hardships of true poverty

The poor, fine

But middle class people need to stop playing the drama card as if they were actually experiencing the hardships of true poverty
It costs a lot more now because they are turning our currency into toilet paper.

You are in here pushing be Happy you have to pay more for less.

Your an idiot if you defend that.

It costs a lot more now because they are turning our currency into toilet paper.

You are in here pushing be Happy you have to pay more for less.

Your an idiot if you defend that.
Again, I’m doing just fine.

So are many of us.

If you’re in financial difficulty it likely has more to do with you and your life decisions than it does with who’s in the white house.

You can talk about your hardships without lying by saying you can’t afford groceries

That is a lie.
Many folks had to cut back on groceries because of the increase in cost. I am fortunate to earn an above average income but have empathy for folks that don't.

Forum List

Back