You can't pay for your groceries with joy.

You can talk about your hardships without lying by saying you can’t afford groceries

That is a lie.
It costs more now Moonbat.

Can i buy them. Yes.

Is it costing me more now. DAMN STRAIGHT IT IS.

Does that lower my standard of living? Damn Straight it does.

America knows this. They live it.

Good luck selling your Suck it up campaign.

Of course groceries cost more now

You’re also making more money

Maybe how much more you’re making hasn’t 100% kept pace with the increase in prices, but I doubt very much it’s a big enough discrepancy to affect your “quality of life”

Again, drama queen

Last edited:
Oh whatever.

Yes, inflation sucks. But you’re lying if you’re saying wages didn’t increase as well. For some more than others, but we’ve all seen our pay go up.

No, no one in the middle class is actually struggling to pay for their groceries.

If you literally can’t afford groceries it because you’re poor. The only people who can’t afford groceries are those actually living in poverty.

And if you’re truly middle class, making middle class income and you can’t afford groceries, it’s because you’re bad with your money
i dont know what you make but i bet you would be having a tougher time in California....

i dont know what you make but i bet you would be having a tougher time in California....
I’d also be making more in California.

And California has always had higher taxes and higher gas prices and all that compared to the Midwest. They did when Trump was president and they still will if he wins in November

I’d also be making more in California.

And California has always had higher taxes and higher gas prices and all that compared to the Midwest. They did when Trump was president and they still will if he wins in November
lower middle class there is 60,000 to 100,000...and many of them are just getting by....

lower middle class there is 60,000 to 100,000...and many of them are just getting by....
By definition of the term, lower middle class is “just getting by” wherever you are

That’s what being lower middle class is

Last edited:

Forum List

Back