You can't see it and I can't explain that.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
Going back to what was taught in school a few genererations ago about what defines democracy compared to what existed elsewhere, it is a surprising turn of events that everything that was demonized as undemocratic then is here now in spades. Of course the people who taught us about democracy were survivors of the Great Depression and a world war. Then we got the Great Society and all those people were supplanted with new minds with new ideas. Funny, those new ideas look a lot like the old ideas of the undemocratic societies that composed the badlands of what was descibed as the Domino Theory-central planning, government surveillance, and propaganda disguised as objective news.

What happened in the last presidential election may have been the final warning for democracy here. The people are blinded to it and that appears to be planned. The assassination attempt on a former president presented as a government-issue threat to democracy signals a turning point that may not be able to be undone.

These people who comprise out elite leadership took a look at the power held by totalitarian nations and decided they wanted that here. So our democracy is now a wolf in sheep's clothing. Im still voting for Trump but millions of imported votes by non citizens is a clever tilt that will be hard to overcome. I just say what I see. Why you can't see it I cannot explain.

5a2e9b0b1b904c83847002978af949ae_768x0.jpg

Oh, I can see it. How did this happen? IMO it started when they outlawed disciplining children and prayer in the schools.

Forum List

Back