You know something is wrong when your enemy supports you

You know, if Al Qaeda's desire to see Qaddafi go means we should want the opposite, then why did we remove Saddam from power?

Why do people confuse George Bush Sr. and Jr. as Conservative's? Answer that question and you will also have the answer to your question.

Conservative's what?

Is Conservative a person? Is someone saying the Bush family belongs to this person named Conservative?

Are we back to slavery again?

Apostrophes : Grammar Girl :: Quick and Dirty Tips ™

Apostrophe Catastrophe (Part One) : Grammar Girl :: Quick and Dirty Tips ™

Apostrophe Catastrophe (Part Two) : Grammar Girl :: Quick and Dirty Tips ™

One of two things I must point out
1. you are either a liar because you did use the word misquote

1) I also used the word 'rape' in this post; that doesn't mean I'm accusing you of raping a horse

2) Either-or statements must be completed, else you look retarded.

2. you need it more than I do right back at you son

That's not even a coherent sentence. It looks like you tried to take two idiotic sentences and merge them into one incredibly moronic clause.
Then I take it you're a liar. Because your deflection and redircting of your last reply is evident of that fact.

You know, if Al Qaeda's desire to see Qaddafi go means we should want the opposite, then why did we remove Saddam from power?

Why do people confuse George Bush Sr. and Jr. as Conservative's? Answer that question and you will also have the answer to your question.

Conservative's what?

Is Conservative a person? Is someone saying the Bush family belongs to this person named Conservative?

You're not a conservative so fuck you and your explaination of Conservatism

One of two things I must point out
1. you are either a liar because you did use the word misquote

1) I also used the word 'rape' in this post; that doesn't mean I'm accusing you of raping a horse

2) Either-or statements must be completed, else you look retarded.

2. you need it more than I do right back at you son
That's not even a coherent sentence. It looks like you tried to take two idiotic sentences and merge them into one incredibly moronic clause.
Then I take it you're a liar. Because your deflection and redircting of your last reply is evident of that fact.
What is redircting?

What is dircting? Do I dirct the driveway? Was I supposed to dirct the windows to save energy and be more green?

:dunno:

Oh, I see, I redircted my last reply... what?

What language is that?

Stop drooling picker head and go back to your flame board where you like to lurk.

More derp.

Yep you keep bringing it.

Derp-herp-Herp-Derp.jpg

Conservative's what?

Use Firefox. It has spellcheck :thup:

BTW, depending on the exact issue we're discussing, I am conservative, by definition, a conservative.

Conservative's what?

Use Firefox. It has spellcheck :thup:

BTW, depending on the exact issue we're discussing, I am conservative, by definition, a conservative.

At this point and time I really don't care, hell it doesn't bother you when you fuck up.

Right. Complete avoidance of the point with irrelevant distractions.

Right. Complete avoidance of the point with irrelevant distractions.

No it's not an avoidance. It's a very siple question . If you can answer it you also have the answer to your question. Plus I will add why were so many people fooled by obama?

Forum List

Back