You know something is wrong when your enemy supports you

People with views like man made this nation great. You're welcome for the 50s, btw :thup:

America is better than what the world has to offer. But as we see you have proven that you are the problem with all that is wrong with America. You can't see it greatness for your stupidity.

It's time to put this thread back on track.

Al-Qaida, an American creation used to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, has supported U.S. plans to destabilize Africa and the Middle East for years.

A senior member of al Qaida urged Libyan rebels to continue their fight againstMuammar Gaddafi and warned of the consequences of defeat, in a videotaped message posted on Jihadi websites, the Qatar-based Gulf News reported on Sunday.

U.S. created Al-Qaida. Al-Qaeda supports rebels in Libya «[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
By what measure?

We don't come in first on the Human Development Index, the Quality of Life Index, or the Index of Economic Freedom...

Stupid nationalist

It's good enough that people will risk their life to get here.

Are we really relying on comparisons to Mexico and the the southern hemisphere to make us look good?

I take it you're not old enough to remember the boat people from the 80's? People have tried to make it to America from other countries.

Your first post to this thread was an insult, now how adult is that? If you can't say something constructive then shut the fuck up.

Not a fan of freedom of speech either.

Herp-a-derp :thup:

If you think posting a childish remark is freedom of speech go for kiddo.

Saying anything that does not violate the law is considered freedom of speech.

I guess we'll chalk up constitutional ignorance as one of your failings as well.

Not a fan of freedom of speech either.

Herp-a-derp :thup:

I guess we'll chalk up constitutional ignorance as one of your failings as well.
Your first reply was a childish comment. I will not stop you from being childish.

Back to the topic of this discussion I will not play your childish games anymore

Al-Qaida, an American creation used to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, has supported U.S. plans to destabilize Africa and the Middle East for years.

A senior member of al Qaida urged Libyan rebels to continue their fight againstMuammar Gaddafi and warned of the consequences of defeat, in a videotaped message posted on Jihadi websites, the Qatar-based Gulf News reported on Sunday.

U.S. created Al-Qaida. Al-Qaeda supports rebels in Libya «[/quote]

Your first reply was a childish comment. I will not stop you from being childish.

Back to the topic of this discussion I will not play your childish games anymore

U.S. created Al-Qaida. Al-Qaeda supports rebels in Libya «

Don'cha mean back to your incessant spamming of the same thing over and over?

Forum List

Back