You know something is wrong when your enemy supports you

Saying anything that does not violate the law is considered freedom of speech.

I guess we'll chalk up constitutional ignorance as one of your failings as well.
Your first reply was a childish comment. I will not stop you from being childish.

Back to the topic of this discussion I will not play your childish games anymore

Al-Qaida, an American creation used to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, has supported U.S. plans to destabilize Africa and the Middle East for years.

A senior member of al Qaida urged Libyan rebels to continue their fight againstMuammar Gaddafi and warned of the consequences of defeat, in a videotaped message posted on Jihadi websites, the Qatar-based Gulf News reported on Sunday.

U.S. created Al-Qaida. Al-Qaeda supports rebels in Libya «

Don'cha mean back to your incessant spamming of the same thing over and over?

I really don't give a fuck. If you don't what to discuss the topic of this thread then leave.
I will keep doing it until the derailers stop or I am baned I really don't give a fuck which happens.
Al-Qaida, an American creation used to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, has supported U.S. plans to destabilize Africa and the Middle East for years.
A senior member of al Qaida urged Libyan rebels to continue their fight againstMuammar Gaddafi and warned of the consequences of defeat, in a videotaped message posted on Jihadi websites, the Qatar-based Gulf News reported on Sunday.

Your first reply was a childish comment. I will not stop you from being childish.

Back to the topic of this discussion I will not play your childish games anymore

I really don't give a fuck. If you don't what to discuss the topic of this thread then leave.
I will keep doing it until the derailers stop or I am baned I really don't give a fuck which happens.

More spam.

More spam.

Report it, leave it or discuss it.

More spam.

No, no and no.

one. more. time.
if. you. take. the. poll. it. will. not. change. the. activity. date. of. the. thread. only. a. reply. will do. that.
As a matter of fact you are wrong about the thread not having been touched since 3/22/11 There is probuly more thanks given after that date.

03-22-2011, 10:41 PM
kaz
Member #26616 Join Date: Dec 2010

Quote: Originally Posted by theDoctorisIn
I haven't formed a strong opinion on it yet.
That is the best reason to oppose it. There should be a clear Constitutional authority for the attack, there isn't, and a clear Constitutional process followed, there wasn't. Not seeing why we are doing this is exactly why we shouldn't be doing this.

Mark Twain: The opposite of progress is Congress

Ronald Reagan: Government isn't the solution to our problem, government is the problem

The Following User Says Thank You to kaz For This Useful Post:
High_Gravity (03-23-2011)

So, basically, you are calling me a liar.

:lol::lol::lol:

Have I?

Ah, and now you take the coward's way out. Color me surprised there, littleReb.

More spam.

No, no and no.

oh well back on track

Starbucks is cool..Anyone ever tried Chock full of nuts?

Why is it chock full of....nuts?

Because it used to have a "nutty" flavor, but no longer. It had something to do with double-roasting when it first came out. Now I find it bland.

Because it used to have a "nutty" flavor, but no longer. It had something to do with double-roasting when it first came out. Now I find it bland.

oh well back on track

oh well back on track

Who are Libya's rebels?

[The undertones of the Libyan revolt are tinged with religious fundamentalism, rather than liberal democracy].

oh well back on track

*unsubscribing* :eusa_whistle:

oh well back on track

*unsubscribing* :eusa_whistle:

THANK YOU. I would whether you do that if you're not going to discuss the topic of the thread.

Back to the topic.

U.S. created Al-Qaida. Al-Qaeda supports rebels in Libya «[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back