ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
C-Section Shaming Ad Campaign POPSUGAR Moms

11082665_792121274191061_8279583979674274088_n.jpg

2732CE6600000578-3021773-image-m-42_1427909051003.jpg

2732CE7500000578-3021773-image-m-39_1427909000788.jpg

2732CE8500000578-3021773-image-m-51_1427909256216.jpg

Mothers across the globe have been left outraged by an alleged religious community that is criticizing moms for having cesarean sections instead of natural childbirths – creating a series of insulting campaign images, or memes, that claim they 'didn't really give birth'.

The Facebook page of the so-called Disciples of the New Dawn has sparked an internet firestorm as thousands of mothers share, and comment on, the group's anti-cesarean memes, expressing their disgust at the outrageous messages they express; the community, led by Father Patrick Embry, is using the images to encourage fellow Christians to shame 'lazy' and 'negligent' mothers who have elected to undergo C-sections.

'Face the facts: You didn't really give birth. You caught a lucky break. Please show respect to superior women who actually had what it took to get the job done,' reads one of the group's Facebook memes, which has been shared nearly 80,000 times since it was posted on Sunday.

Read more: Disciples of the New Dawn angers women with satirical anti-caesarean campaign Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Another example of people NOT minding their own business as well as this crazy ongoing campaign to get between women and their doctor.

I can imagine the arguement a religious group would use. Part of God's punishment of Eve was making childbirth painful. Minus that pain you're bypassing God's punishment.

It's either the lake of fire for OBGYNs or massive lawsuits if something goes wrong in childbirth, which is known to happen. I think they're going with the C sections.

These Dawn babes sound like a barrel of laughs.

My wife had 3 natural births and this one was emergency c section..those people are complete morons. She had no choice in the matter..babies heart rate was dropping and she was breach...doc had to make fast decision and she did.

Disciples of the New Dawn is almost certainly a fake group. They're trolling.

What difference does it make? It beats the Liberal alternative of abortion.

IDK, check this out: The comments are filled with women sharing their C-section experiences, and pushing the post on to other friends in disgust. The cult behind the troll-meme is the work of the self-styled figure Father Patrick Embry, who has a history of religious rants against women’s rights.

The pro-gun, pro-life Disciples of the New Dawn run multiple Twitter accounts and several Facebook pages, including a militia group and a page for junior members, which the angry mob of moms have yet to discover.

Moms Are Furious At This Religious C-Section Meme

The Dawn Guard Militia

If you click on the like button of one of their memes, it shows a list of people. I clicked on Niki Norton. Fake profile. I suspect that all of them are. It's looking like trolling to me.

Disciples of the New Dawn Insanity - Album on Imgur

They don't like pot or LGBT either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back