Young Girl Records Video From Hospital Bed After Taking COVID Vaccine...

The father of a lady at work died from the antibiotic they gave him after surgery. They knew pretty quickly he was going to die from it once he started having his reaction but there was nothing they could do to stop it. Some people just have extreme reactions to things most people can take without much thought.

My son and daughter in law both got vaxxed. They had different reactions. DIL had blinding headaches and puked up for two days. My son broke out in big painful blisters that broke then itched. Both are okay. I an a transvaxer. I self identify as vaccinated.

My son and daughter in law both got vaxxed. They had different reactions. DIL had blinding headaches and puked up for two days. My son broke out in big painful blisters that broke then itched. Both are okay. I an a transvaxer. I self identify as vaccinated.
Hmmm... I got the Pfizer first shot; second is due this week. Nothing of note; not even a headache. Some very dull pain in the arm for a day or so...maybe two.

Greg

The propaganda and brainwashing has reached epic levels. 100 percent effective? Lol, a comprehensive 3 week study,.........................uh......usually takes 8-12 years, shhhh, and they're going to ask for the fda to approve. Unbelievable.

But if you dont believe the billionaires and corrupt govt officials, you are a conspiracy theorist!

banned.video ^ | May 24
A young teen girl is now experiencing shocking medical symptoms after taking the Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine!

You didn't take a vaccine, you took an experimental treatment. You didn't do your research; you ARE the research

That's how it works using real science. The vaccinated are the experiment and the unvaccinated are the control.

Perfectly healthy. Whereas it took 50 deaths to close down the swine flu injection in 1976, we're approaching tens of thousands dead from the current injection yet big pharma, tech, govt, media all work together in collusion and censorship to keep this synthetic untested injection moving down the tracks.

Last edited:
Perfectly healthy. Whereas it took 50 deaths to close down the swine flu injection in 1976, we're approaching tens of thousands dead from the current injection yet big pharma, tech, govt, media all work together in collusion and censorship to keep this synthetic untested injection moving down the tracks.

The more people you have to incorporate into your conspiracy theory the less believable it becomes.

"Big Pharma"
Tech
Govt
Media

All working together? :lmao:

I think you managed to rope in all the major bogeymen...except BLM and Antifa.

The more people you have to incorporate into your conspiracy theory the less believable it becomes.

"Big Pharma"
Tech
Govt
Media

All working together? :lmao:

I think you managed to rope in all the major bogeymen...except BLM and Antifa.

I wish it were a conspiracy.

I watched the bannedvertizement but didn't see the cum like pedro norte extreme squirt pills. Did they quit selling those ?

banned.video ^ | May 24
A young teen girl is now experiencing shocking medical symptoms after taking the Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine!

You didn't take a vaccine, you took an experimental treatment. You didn't do your research; you ARE the research

That's how it works using real science. The vaccinated are the experiment and the unvaccinated are the control.

Well we've certainly seen what happens to the unvaccinated here, in brazil, india and Europe.

Forum List

Back