Young Sheldon

I like Young Sheldon. Sometimes when you're watching the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon will tell a small story about why he acts the way he does, from being scared of birds to why he loves comic books.

Young Sheldon takes those 2 min stories and puts them in a half hour show.

The writing is brilliant, and the show is pretty funny. I like it!

I like Young Sheldon. Sometimes when you're watching the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon will tell a small story about why he acts the way he does, from being scared of birds to why he loves comic books.

The Big Bang Theory is my favorite active show.
I liked Grimm and Parks & Recreation, but they're kaput now...
I watch them all on Blue Ray or Firestick.

Wow.................as long as we don't talk politics, we seem to agree on a lot.

I really enjoyed Grimm. Also like Supernatural (well, did until they started to get a bit weird with all the other dimensions), and my current favorites on television at night are The Good Doctor and Lethal Weapon.

The writers on Lethal Weapon do a really good job of keeping the story snappy and the comedy funny.

Like the one where he develops night terrors after nightly visits from his Uncle Pete.

I dont watch TV very often but the Wife knew I kinda liked the Big Bang Theory and she insisted I'd really like Young Sheldon.

She was right on the money!!
Of course with his roots being in Texas around the same time I was growing up made it even better.

The Brisket episode was so spot on in a lot of ways!! :lol:

I dont watch TV very often but the Wife knew I kinda liked the Big Bang Theory and she insisted I'd really like Young Sheldon.

Of course with his roots being in Texas around the same time I was growing up made it even better.

You know, I've lived in Texas for a few years now, and I can vouch that episode is spot on in more ways than one. There are a lot of people that I know who would rather have you slit their throat than give you their brisket recipe or the ingredients they use in their brisket rub.

And, there are some who are pretty cagy about telling you how long they cook it for as well.

You know, I've lived in Texas for a few years now, and I can vouch that episode is spot on in more ways than one. There are a lot of people that I know who would rather have you slit their throat than give you their brisket recipe or the ingredients they use in their brisket rub.

And, there are some who are pretty cagy about telling you how long they cook it for as well.

I was that way in my Competition days but now I give my knowledge freely.

As far as how to smoke em goes the internet gave away the secret long ago.

Not a fan of "Big Bang Theory" but "Young Sheldon" is great.
Superior writing and great characters

Wow.................as long as we don't talk politics, we seem to agree on a lot.

I really enjoyed Grimm. Also like Supernatural (well, did until they started to get a bit weird with all the other dimensions), and my current favorites on television at night are The Good Doctor and Lethal Weapon.

The writers on Lethal Weapon do a really good job of keeping the story snappy and the comedy funny.
I really hate watching TV....because of the commercials.
I'm always open to watching something new though.
I'll keep those shows in mind.
I am kind of weirded out about Good Doctor because of the Autism angle...just doesn't seem realistic.....but then again I used to hate the idea of the Sopranos until I started watching it.

One thing that I have seen is what his mother made him do on his first day at a new school. I get her reason for telling him to get rid of his tie, but to me, if it meant enough to him, it should've been left alone.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, last night's episode was sad, what we learn at the end and the fact that Sheldon never did make it to Cape Canaveral.

God bless you and Iain (Sheldon) always!!!

Holly

^^^ What I would like to know is why that girl and Iain are the only ones on the show who do not speak with a southern accent when everyone else on the show does. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to show them how.

God bless you and that girl and Iain always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was great! I loved watching Sheldon pick of Georgie's mess with a pencil. I wonder if the parents ever find out about his cheating on that math test.

God bless you and Iain (Sheldon) always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wanted to help him up that rope at the end so badly.

What I loved so much about last night's show was Sheldon's sister. I thought that she would be over joyed to finally have her own room, but she prayed that Sheldon would be home again soon anyways. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back