Hopscotch with Walter Matthau
The Odd Couple with Walter Matthau
Cactus Flower with Walter Matthau
Disorganized Crime with Ruben Blades
Rooster Cockburn
Unforgiven
No Country for Old Men

No country js very good as the main villain is one the most terrifying ever

He gets the crazy real good when he buys peanuts at a gas station and asks the owner to flip the coin

Yes he gets set off for the slightest thing !!
Even a small tiny inconvenience is enough!!
He seemed irritated he ask him a basic question of where he was from

Unfortunately I have zero gun training or knowledge and I could not face him.

There were many opportunities throughout the movie for his victims to avoid death and kill Chigurh instead, but they never could because they were transfixed by their own fear of facing death face-to-face. That is what made the movie so good, Anton Chigurh was the mediator of death incarnate.

There were many opportunities throughout the movie for his victims to avoid death and kill Chigurh instead, but they never could because they were transfixed by their own fear of facing death face-to-face. That is what made the movie so good, Anton Chigurh was the mediator of death incarnate.

I have never shot a gun besides baby .22s

I sure as hell would have taken the $$$

Forum List

Back