Your Papers Please - Coming soon to the US?

If they pass a new law, HIPAA would have been changed.
Regardless, flying now days sucks. I'd give it up before being coerced into taking a shot against my will. The government doesn't own me.
They can kiss my ass, I'm not getting a vaccine for a virus with over a 98% survival rate.

And this your choice.
Myself, I'm fine with it!
If someone wants to get the vaccine, great but I don't trust it and with over a 98% survival rate. Anyway they are saying one of the vaccines only last for 6 months.

Regardless, flying now days sucks. I'd give it up before being coerced into taking a shot against my will. The government doesn't own me.
They can kiss my ass, I'm not getting a vaccine for a virus with over a 98% survival rate.

And this your choice.
If someone wants to get the vaccine, great but I don't trust it and with over a 98% survival rate. Anyway they are saying one of the vaccines only last for 6 months.

And this poses problems for a vaccine passport.

And this your choice.

I'm fine either way. I'll take it when I can but I respect the right of people to make up their own minds.

The problem I have isn't whether or not someone takes the vaccine; the problem I have is leftists taking the shot. They all swore they'd never take Trumps vaccine but now they're lining up, using up political favors, buying their ways to the front of the line, and anything they can do to get Trump's vaccine as soon as they can.

Until their hypocrisy became as clear as glass, people actually died because the left was scaring people away from the vaccine.

And this your choice.

I'm fine either way. I'll take it when I can but I respect the right of people to make up their own minds.

The problem I have isn't whether or not someone takes the vaccine; the problem I have is leftists taking the shot. They all swore they'd never take Trumps vaccine but now they're lining up, using up political favors, buying their ways to the front of the line, and anything they can do to get Trump's vaccine as soon as they can.

Until their hypocrisy became as clear as glass, people actually died because the left was scaring people away from the vaccine.
Harris said in one of the debates, she wouldn't trust a trump vaccine.

And this your choice.

You mean the bitch put in charge of our So. Border who still hasn't been there yet? :abgg2q.jpg:

I agree with that sentiment, so we shall soon see exactly how it all plays into the Democrat strategy and/or agenda, otherwise if planning to use it to seize total control of the country. The slippery slopes have been created, now let's see just how far the slide will take us.

And this your choice.

Just goes to show how these politicians operate, and how it's hard to believe anything they say anymore. It's all heading to a climax, and one wonder's what exactly the climax will be ? The mark of the beast maybe ?

Harris is the ultimate liar and panderer, as it has been well documented now. She is a serious threat to our national security when it comes to not shooting straight with the American people, and Joe Biden has proven to be the same also.

How this was so easy to take place in this country, just goes to show how far down the rabbit hole we've descended. Republican's are also to blame, because their newly formed cowardice, and their not being responsible stewart's in all things American (not promoting American's first, and under cutting Trump), has led to the fall by which we are seeing now.

Greed is a terrible thing, and it has led to the downfall of our nation. Not securing the nation against what we are experiencing now was the abdication of ones duties, and it was the engagement in traitorous activities in which created the thinking of "hey I got mine", and to hell with you getting yours regardless of how hard you try. Chickens came home to roost maybe ??

The repubs are probably secretly smiling to see the illegals returning, because they were using them just like the other politicians were. Remember Little Bush saying or echoing the bullcrap of "hey, their just doing those (slave) jobs the good ole American's won't do". Get over it right ???

We got serious problems now in this country, and we'll have to leave it up to God to straighten it all out by changing the hearts and minds of humans here.

He's coming, and people best get ready.

And this your choice.

Just goes to show how these politicians operate, and how it's hard to believe anything they say anymore. It's all heading to a climax, and one wonder's what exactly the climax will be ? The mark of the beast maybe ?

Harris is the ultimate liar and panderer, as it has been well documented now. She is a serious threat to our national security when it comes to not shooting straight with the American people, and Joe Biden has proven to be the same also.

How this was so easy to take place in this country, just goes to show how far down the rabbit hole we've descended. Republican's are also to blame, because their newly formed cowardice, and their not being responsible stewart's in all things American (not promoting American's first, and under cutting Trump), has led to the fall by which we are seeing now.

Greed is a terrible thing, and it has led to the downfall of our nation. Not securing the nation against what we are experiencing now was the abdication of ones duties, and it was the engagement in traitorous activities in which created the thinking of "hey I got mine", and to hell with you getting yours regardless of how hard you try. Chickens came home to roost maybe ??

The repubs are probably secretly smiling to see the illegals returning, because they were using them just like the other politicians were. Remember Little Bush saying or echoing the bullcrap of "hey, their just doing those (slave) jobs the good ole American's won't do". Get over it right ???

We got serious problems now in this country, and we'll have to leave it up to God to straighten it all out by changing the hearts and minds of humans here.

God works in mysterious ways.
Myself, I only call Pandemics and major earthquakes. Asteroids are soooo yesterday.

And this your choice.

God works in mysterious ways.
Myself, I only call Pandemics and major earthquakes. Asteroids are soooo yesterday.
LOL... Asteroid's are so yesterday eh ??? Ok. Just another tool in the arsenal is the way that I look at them. He can use any method he chooses. Don't count them out.

Forum List

Back