🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YouTube deletes award-winning history teacher’s World War II videos in ‘hate speech’ purge

I am and have been watching YouTube vids on WWII for two days now, there is no shortage.

Don't I wish I could start an Internet company to take up the slack being created by Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. The 1st Amendment free speech clause would be guaranteed to all, providing they weren't violating the law. The most control I would exert over those wishing to use my service to get out their words to the world is that they'd have to post a notice that the information they are presenting does not reflect the beliefs and positions of the company.

Don't I wish I could start an Internet company to take up the slack being created by Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. The 1st Amendment free speech clause would be guaranteed to all, providing they weren't violating the law. The most control I would exert over those wishing to use my service to get out their words to the world is that they'd have to post a notice that the information they are presenting does not reflect the beliefs and positions of the company.
Until your sponsors told you what they will not tolerate.

So you're saying that the purges at FB, twitter, Youtube, ect are because the sponsors told them to?

Aha, once again Weatherman complains about Jews, this time the Jews who own Google / Youtube.

Over, and over again Weatherman complains about Jews, but loves them anyways.

Yes, Youtube is absolutely Jewish.

So you're saying that the purges at FB, twitter, Youtube, ect are because the sponsors told them to?
First off this is a European guy and we don't know what he had uploaded to youtube because there is no proof of what he had available..

Forum List

Back