Zelensky tours PA ammo plant, attacks Trump/Vance

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Looks like the ultimate grifter is desperate for more money.

Little dictator who cancelled elections and remained in office after his term expired is being flown around by US Tax dollars to campaign for Kamala. She is his only hope for more war escalation.

This is how desperate the Kamala campaign is, they need this little midget to campaign for them. But as usual, they are so out of touch they don’t even realize most Americans oppose funneling this assclown more money and they oppose sending troops to Ukraine to fight Russia.

Little dictator who cancelled elections and remained in office after his term expired is being flown around by US Tax dollars to campaign for Kamala. She is his only hope for more war escalation.

This is how desperate the Kamala campaign is, they need this little midget to campaign for them. But as usual, they are so out of touch they don’t even realize most Americans oppose funneling this assclown more money and they oppose sending troops to Ukraine to fight Russia.

WTF is Zekensky doing in PA when he's trying to run a war?

Maybe running away from one?

No blood for oil...errrr...whatever the fuck Ukraine has.

No blood for oil...errrr...whatever the fuck Ukraine has.

Apparently not much. It was mainly farmland before with lithium deposits and natural gas, but it was all contaminated by Chernobyl and now has all been blown to kingdom come by Joe Biden's war with Russia.

Apparently not much. It was mainly farmland before with lithium deposits and natural gas, but it was all contaminated by Chernobyl and now has all been blown to kingdom come by Joe Biden's war with Russia.

I suppose I could get a couple Ukrainan wenches to be my servants, except the wife might not take too kindly to that.

Besides, she has her own guns, and I don't want to get shot.

I suppose I could get a couple Ukrainan wenches to be my servants, except the wife might not take too kindly to that.
Besides, she has her own guns, and I don't want to get shot.

No doubt about it, Ukraine grows some pretty fine female flesh.

I know this story must bother you.

Sure, except for the part where they empty your wallet while you're asleep and steal the silverware.

But it was worth every penny. When you are an old man and your wife asks you what you are smiling about, you can tell her: "nuttin' honey!"

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.ys08GjgPaKvgGAwPE9O69AHaNK?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain
Screen Shot 2024-09-23 at 11.10.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-09-23 at 11.12.31 PM.png

Remember Biden told him to fire the prosecutor investigating Hunter to get hsi money, Biden is still pulling his money strings.

So the Democrats flew little Boris into Pennsylvania to campaign for them and bash Trump.
I think that deserves the WTF of the week.

He's a total puppet.

Forum List

Back