Zelensky tours PA ammo plant, attacks Trump/Vance

Gonna be funny when Trump is elected and cuts him off "On Day 1".

Trump should make a "perfect phone call" to Zelensky after he wins...

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that’s really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me..."

Looks like the ultimate grifter is desperate for more money.

Little dictator who cancelled elections and remained in office after his term expired is being flown around by US Tax dollars to campaign for Kamala. She is his only hope for more war escalation.

This is how desperate the Kamala campaign is, they need this little midget to campaign for them. But as usual, they are so out of touch they don’t even realize most Americans oppose funneling this assclown more money and they oppose sending troops to Ukraine to fight Russia.

Kamala has to explain why both Zelensky and Putin are endorsing her.

GYTbZkYWkAAdNvN

Forum List

Back