Zersetzung

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is the term Americans need to understand and learn from.

The term itself in German means "decomposition". It has taken on an entirely new meaning since the former Stasi employed methods which they referred to as zersetzung. It means to destroy a citizen without imprisonment. Destroy their careers, spread rumours about them among friends and family and/or recruit from within their circle which, cowardly family and friends to assist them, make them believe they are crazy, make them paranoid and in constant fear and suspicious etc/

As a historian of intelligence agencies, these tactics should only be employed against foreign enemies. Foreign spies, terrorists etc. Never against domestic citizens especially when they do so in their efforts to protect pedos, creeps and criminals within their own ranks.

This term is without question, what I am experiencing. From the S.I.C spreading false rumours, exaggerations and via agent provocateurs against me as a kid, try to paint me as something I am not.

What I learn today is that the East Germans also engaged in giving citizens the wrong medical treatment. I was aware of the career interference and efforts to basically destroy a citizens self esteem, but I only learned of the medical interference today.

Canada, unknown by the vast majority of Canadians (though many more do suspect now after covid); we have violations of our own Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

This is why I say if Trump wins he must demand that weaponization of the Justice system and courts must be outlawed with severe penalties for those who do so. America has allies in other nations, but these very nations destroy such citizens.

Take it from me, as transparent as I have tried to be; you do NOT want to have such a police state where creepy sons of cops (who become cops themselves) lie and destroy our young.

Last edited:
I ain't going to waste my time looking up "Zersetzung" :rolleyes:

Don't roll your eyes. You want to win around the globe or do you want CHina to keep expanding at your expense?

I listen to the Western Chinese influencers. Without question, wittingly or unwittingly, they are pointing at the West as hypocrites and some have given them ammo to do so because of methods that some employ.

Learn the term and understand why it destroys your nation if employed.

Don't roll your eyes. You want to win around the globe or do you want CHina to keep expanding at your expense?

I listen to the Western Chinese influencers. Without question, wittingly or unwittingly, they are pointing at the West as hypocrites and some have given them ammo to do so because of methods that some employ.

Learn the term and understand why it destroys your nation if employed.
:rolleyes: China has a 500 year plan. The USA can't see past tomorrow. Nothing will change that.

Forum List

Back