Zoolinsky Is Being Hung Out To Dry

This war should have never started... no one lifted a finger to intervene... no diplomacy utilized... it was weird as if our nation wanted the war worse than Russia did... now thousands of innocent people are dead... Europe's bread basket destroyed... for what?....
And all this former stand up comic can do is beg for more weapons and cash... the whole thing in maddening....
This is all Obama... he hates Putin and Israel... and you can see his prints all over this....

All the begging meetings have been postponed / cancelled .

The Russians are now literally making mince meat of what remains of the combined UAF and NATO opposition .

Just a matter of time before even Sheeple see that the Mad Midget puppet is / was an engineered piece of vermin trash.
NATO now admits that Russia cannot be stopped which means the Midget will be removed one way or another .

Midget deserves zero sympathy . His strategic competence was missing and he bears sole responsibility for the calamity .

How much CIA input was forced on him we will probably never know .

This war should have never started...
That's a fact.
.... it was weird as if our nation wanted the war worse than Russia did...
Well yes if we can agree that the nation = the MIC. I certainly do agree.
...... for what?....
It is self-evident. The MIC bloating gazillions of dollars.
And all this former stand up comic can do is beg for more weapons and cash... ..
He's an agent (subconsciously or otherwise) of the MIC. But if you've watched closely those little video clips of him greeting his generals you can clearly see the deception in his gaze. That turd has no idea what is going on around him. Just look into his eyes as the brass is explaining the situation. He's thinking, "I don't know what he is talking about. I'm just a stand-up comedian. Make him stop talking so I can get out of here!" :eek:

Noland knew Mr Z would be a loosing proposition , but decided to martyr him for the west's interests

~S~

Am not fully convinced of this :-

The CIA certainly took control of the Ukraine media billionaire Igor Kolomoisky who then sponsored the Mad Midget and got him elected .
Midget was a US and UK asset from the start.
The US then publicly turned on Kolomoisky , but, of course, that is rubbish -- just standard CIA / US theatre to pretend that they are the clean and good guys .
Early on , Nuland etc felt sure and they all completely believed a re -financed and re-armed Ukraine was going to take 100% control of the east -- Donetsk and Luhansk etc
And they prepared accordingly and were due to invade those regions on March1st, 2022 which is why Moscow was forced to pre-empt the invasion force which then had around double their own immediate army size.
The rest we know, except for the American Sheeple who are fed nonsense . See USMB and the Nazi Troll Tittle as the best example ( but don't forget Horsey and MadTooth ).
Probably for convenience reasons , the US agreed to Richard Moore , then head of UK MI6 becoming the immediate control figure for the Midget .That still holds as far as I know .
And underlines how involved the UK has been in every aspect of matters , with Boris Johnsone the Buffoon messge boy who forced Ukraine away from any early peace or cease fire agreements .

Last edited:
All the begging meetings have been postponed / cancelled .

The Russians are now literally making mince meat of what remains of the combined UAF and NATO opposition .

Just a matter of time before even Sheeple see that the Mad Midget puppet is / was an engineered piece of vermin trash.
NATO now admits that Russia cannot be stopped which means the Midget will be removed one way or another .

Midget deserves zero sympathy . His strategic competence was missing and he bears sole responsibility for the calamity .

How much CIA input was forced on him we will probably never know .

Tons
It's been an entire cia and state department run operation
Pretty much

Am not fully convinced of this :-

The CIA certainly took control of the Ukraine media billionaire Igor Kolomoisky who then sponsored the Mad Midget and got him elected .
Midget was a US and UK asset from the start.
The US then publicly turned on Kolomoisky , but, of course, that is rubbish -- just standard CIA / US theatre to pretend that they are the clean and good guys .
Early on , Nuland etc felt sure and they all completely believed a re -financed and re-armed Ukraine was going to take 100% control of the east -- Donetsk and Luhansk etc
And they prepared accordingly and were due to invade those regions on March1st, 2022 which is why Moscow was forced to pre-empt the invasion force which then had around double their own immediate army size.
The rest we know, except for the American Sheeple who are fed nonsense . See USMB and the Nazi Troll Tittle as the best example ( but don't forget Horsey and MadTooth ).
Probably for convenience reasons , the US agreed to Richard Moore , then head of UK MI6 becoming the immediate control figure for the Midget .That still holds as far as I know .
And underlines how involved the UK has been in every aspect of matters , with Boris Johnsone the Buffoon messge boy who forced Ukraine away from any early peace or cease fire agreements .
Insightful.

Zoolinsky hasn’t a dog’s chance in the gutter to pull off any sort of face-saving manoeuvre. I knew it and I think we all knew it. He is no use to anyone but he’s been too stupid to realize it.

you both with Sebastian part of 🇷🇺 RT media operation , you promote Sebastian crap here and cash for this

reality :

Forum List

Back