Zucky covers for Fauci.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Liz Wheeler rocks.

Jump to 2:00 to skip her infomercial.

Facebook slapped Liz’s page with nine phony fact checks all in one day. Now, she’s unpacking the dishonesty and partisan propagandizing that’s happening at the hands of Big Tech and revealing what you can do to combat this censorship. Plus, Kamala Harris is the most dangerous woman in America, Joe Biden had too many cringe moments at the G7 to count, and, as usual, the mainstream media is refusing to report important stories to you.

At what point in this blah-blah is this crap about Fauci since she likes to attack several points on different subjects...And sale pitches all through this stupid Podcast...

Liz Wheeler rocks.

Jump to 2:00 to skip her infomercial.

Facebook slapped Liz’s page with nine phony fact checks all in one day. Now, she’s unpacking the dishonesty and partisan propagandizing that’s happening at the hands of Big Tech and revealing what you can do to combat this censorship. Plus, Kamala Harris is the most dangerous woman in America, Joe Biden had too many cringe moments at the G7 to count, and, as usual, the mainstream media is refusing to report important stories to you.

My god him and Fauci devised a plan to censor the truth from FB and the world
These 2 should be executed in public for the death they caused hiding the truth

and dumb cock gobbling libturds sucked every last drop

There may be some holdouts....I noticed Walmart employees who refuse the vaccine still have to wear masks, and there are quite a few still wearing them, for what it's worth.

There may be some holdouts....I noticed Walmart employees who refuse the vaccine still have to wear masks, and there are quite a few still wearing them, for what it's worth.
I respect all people who want to wear masks. In fact I trust them for their reasons like a plague....lolol

Forum List

Back