18 teenage girls accuse David Copperfield of rape and other crimes

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

He was a chum of Epstein so I am wondering what is going on here. Are these girls suddenly finding courage after all these years ? But having said that 18 is a lot. 1 or 2 maybe looks dodgy. But once you are in the teens there seems to be an inevitability about it.

NB Is this the chap who was suspended in a glass box over the Thames a few years ago. The locals failed to show him any respect and pelted his glass box with chips and hot dogs.

He was a chum of Epstein so I am wondering what is going on here. Are these girls suddenly finding courage after all these years ? But having said that 18 is a lot. 1 or 2 maybe looks dodgy. But once you are in the teens there seems to be an inevitability about it.

NB Is this the chap who was suspended in a glass box over the Thames a few years ago. The locals failed to show him any respect and pelted his glass box with chips and hot dogs.

I was backstage at a Copperfield show years ago. He must have 25 body doubles. They all look just like him.

When I first read this it looked like another Hunter Biden story....

Oh well....

Guessing this is like most of these other stories. Copperfield is a decent looking star surrounding by showgirls and willing women. He partakes with some willing women, but he goes over the line with others.

The women are probably like most in other stories. Some are honest. Others were groupies. Some are mostly lying and joining the money grab.

So you saw creditable evidence that proves a crime was committed, and David’s dad is going to try and call in favors to protect him?

Oh well indeed
No....
Just mistaken when I read the thread title....

But D.C. guilty of sex assault crimes? Likely true. Have you ever seen his shows?

I just do not believe these allegations that are from 30-40 years ago. I'm done believing women like that.

Guessing this is like most of these other stories. Copperfield is a decent looking star surrounding by showgirls and willing women. He partakes with some willing women, but he goes over the line with others.

The women are probably like most in other stories. Some are honest. Others were groupies. Some are mostly lying and joining the money grab.
Most seem to be underage.

Forum List

Back