4 things Republicans need to do to win 2024 presidential election

How that issue brushed me the wrong way is that I believe it's best for the federal government to have limited input to our local public schools. I see it as a huge mistake if the GOP makes it the #1 issue. On some things I'm liberal, on others conservative. Local control over our public schools is one area I lean conservative and feel most national interference has not served our schools well.

I had to laugh that they look at CRT and Transexuals as their critical issues

And yet they did and largely did it again a little over a week ago, so what does that say about the people you're putting up?
That tells me we need to divide and live apart. We have nothing in common with the LYING cheating Democrats. Already we control 80% of the land mass in the U.S. So give Dems them their own country, deal??

That tells me we need to divide and live apart. We have nothing in common with the LYING cheating Democrats. Already we control 80% of the land mass in the U.S. So give Dems them their own country, deal??
How do you propose to divide?

How do you propose to divide?

Divide the country in two from north to south so both countries have access to the environment in which they wish to live. Then have a national election on who gets what side. When that is decided, people move to their new country and we put up a huge Trump wall to stop them from getting to our side. Land and houses will be sold like we do now. Industry too will have to decide which country they wish to operate in.

Divide the country in two from north to south so both countries have access to the environment in which they wish to live. Then have a national election on who gets what side. When that is decided, people move to their new country and we put up a huge Trump wall to stop them from getting to our side. Land and houses will be sold like we do now. Industry too will have to decide which country they wish to operate in.

What about all the Republicans in the north and Democrats in the south?

There are only two things the Republicans need to do: dump Trump and forget about abortion
Democrat Senator Gary Peters, who is head of electing Senate Democrats, agrees with you, says abortion plus extremist GOP candidates is what led to the midterm result, and that Dems will use the same playbook in the presidential election in 2024

How about do something to help workers like protect social security and Medicare? That right there should be priority over inflation.

This was a great article to read

It pulls no punches. Also, I discovered this site after a Search that (once again :rolleyes:) seemed to only list DIM news (ha ha) sites but there it was at the very bottom, just as I was about to ditch that Search.. had momentarily forgotten about Human Events

They are good. :)
Republicans are going to lose in 2024 if they continue with their agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate, white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

Republicans are going to lose in 2024 if they continue with their agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate, white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.
Candace Owens gets it right: Candace Owens Says Being a ‘Straight White Male’ Today is ‘Exactly’ Like Being Black American During Segregation

Forum List

Back