5 Ugly Truths About Women That Young Men Need to Recognize

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Us old guys already know this. So, you young’uns pay attention!

1. Beauty fades [not necessarily]

C626A1E2799F02CE31A0F9B016BC0787.jpg

2. After your relationship ends, you may be surprised at the ruthless treatment you get

3. Women are much more status-oriented than men

4. Women are not as stable as men

5. Women may come to hate you for your weakness

Explanations @ 5 Ugly Truths About Women That Young Men Need to Recognize | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

women are better than are men-----I wish I
could be attracted to women----lezzies are lucky

2. After your relationship ends, you may be surprised at the ruthless treatment you get

Explanations @ 5 Ugly Truths About Women That Young Men Need to Recognize | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
It’s true what they say... “You never fully know your wife until you’re sitting across from her at the divorce proceedings...”

The only "ugly" truth about women is that they can be just as crazy and vituperative as men, though occasionally in somewhat different ways.
At least they are not so often physically intimidating and dangerous as men.

That's ironic -- the pimplyfaced John Hawkins kid purporting to hold forth with sagacity. Not sure he's even out of high school.

Works both ways...

It’s true what they say... “You never fully know your wife until you’re sitting across from her at the divorce proceedings...”

Women may come to hate you for your weakness.
To me, it may depend on what kind of weakness it is. My newest favorite singer shot himself just over 20 years ago. According to what I have learned about him so far, I do not believe that it was due to mental illness which is what I saw his daughter say at her Face Book page. I believe that she may have played a role in his reason for going to that gun. Before it got deleted most likely due to the copyright infringement reason or whatever it is, there used to be a clip of him at You Tube telling his story to a talk show host named Leeza in early 1996. One thing that was said to her was this: "I have a grandchild now that I may never get to see." Well I saw his daughter with him in a few other clips that were eventually deleted too and the clips were about the news of his departure. When him and his daughter were shown, jumping all over him was the only thing that she was doing. I believe that she was turned against him by her mom, a woman who actually wore his ring twice (trying not to barf) before another lady eventually married him. That whole picture is the reason why the other members of the Oak Ridge Boys left him with no other choice but to resign from the act in November of 1995 because they didn't want his marital matter to make them look bad (Wow, with friends like that, who the heck needs enemies?). Because of how the story ended, my only question is this one: Who made that gun look so tasty in his opinion?

God bless you and those who did love him always!!!

Holly

P.S. The late beautiful precious at the top of this picture is who I am speaking of here and if suicide is considered a weakness, I do not hate him when other people very well may have been who drove him into doing such a thing to himself.

157006.jpg

Right now, I'm taking a break from being around someone that just sets out to ruin your day every now and then.

All women do it, even the best ones.

I just smile, and stroll out the door saying "Have a good day, now, love ya." Then pull the door closed real fast in case something is thrown.

:tomato:

When it's that type of day, fellas, do not be around the house. Find something to do away from the house.

That thing you've been meaning to go do/get..do that.

It kind of fits.....you voted for T-Rump and you hate women....Sad!

Why am I not surprised at your 'source' "Right Wing News"

. Women are not as stable as men

image-49.jpeg

6. Women have huge problems with falseness. To create a false facade is just their thing.

7. Women have a tendency toward superficiality. They keep to the surface.

8. Women are decidely less interested in the real facts than men. Oftentimes they cling to illusions.

9. Women can at times be quite unreasonable, and refuse to listen.

10. Women regularly nourish an unconscious longing to be dominated by a "strong man".

Not all women are the same, nor share the same characteristics. There are stable, intelligent, kind, and generous women out there. Not all are just ruthless gold diggers. You just have to know how to recognize them and steer CLEAR of the vampires!

The article reads as if written by an “Incel”—a pathetic excuse for a man who is bitter that he can't get laid.

And there's another one…

6. Women have huge problems with falseness. To create a false facade is just their thing.

7. Women have a tendency toward superficiality. They keep to the surface.

8. Women are decidely less interested in the real facts than men. Oftentimes they cling to illusions.

9. Women can at times be quite unreasonable, and refuse to listen.

10. Women regularly nourish an unconscious longing to be dominated by a "strong man".

I suspect that Donald Trump agrees with you completely- and blames women for all of his failed relationships.

Forum List

Back