72% of Americans Back Israel's Rafah Operation, 78% Want [Genocidal-palestine] Hamas Removed

That would mirror what is going on in this American microcosm called USMB.

The only voices here raised in anti Israel anti Jewish hate are the usual suspects ... blinded by contrariansim or long held antisemitic beliefs.
That is a fascinating number
It means that there is still a small window of opportunity for the right politic ( other than the current dualopoly ) to capture the heart of America.

I see it as meaning removed from power and denied the opportunity to organize again.

How does one determine when Hamas has been removed from power? How many tens of thousands would you guess needs killed to do that?

How does one determine when Hamas has been removed from power? How many tens of thousands would you guess needs killed to do that?
If Hamas members resist being removed from power, then they would have to be arrested or killed, but, except for the leadership, if they just stand down, and surrender their weapons, there is no need to kill them. I have seen estimates that there may be as many as 150,000 Hamas members and there are, I am sure, hundreds of thousands of Hamas sympathizers, so I have no idea how many will have to be killed to remove Hamas from power, but whatever the number is, it will have to be done to prevent more Oct 7 attacks.

If Hamas members resist being removed from power, then they would have to be arrested or killed, but, except for the leadership, if they just stand down, and surrender their weapons, there is no need to kill them. I have seen estimates that there may be as many as 150,000 Hamas members and there are, I am sure, hundreds of thousands of Hamas sympathizers, so I have no idea how many will have to be killed to remove Hamas from power, but whatever the number is, it will have to be done to prevent more Oct 7 attacks.

As I noted, a mass slaughter of the people.

Hamas is a doctrine. It will take decades actually. It has to be defeated in the heart and mind.

Hamas is a doctrine. It will take decades actually. It has to be defeated in the heart and mind.

I can go with that. I believe you are hardening the belief though by killing women and children.

As I noted, when you kill an 8 year old boys mom and baby sister all you do is create someone that wants to kill you later.

I can go with that. I believe you are hardening the belief though by killing women and children.

As I noted, when you kill an 8 year old boys mom and baby sister all you do is create someone that wants to kill you later.
It would seem that the antipathy no longer needs to be prompted.

Why does it take 7 months to "slaughter" some 15 thousand genocidal-Hamas butchers had Israel not be so careful about the unarmed used by Gaza fascist regime?

Israel didn't want to turn the world against them but that is still happening. They aren't done either are they?

It is not an exact science. It would depend on a number of factors, not the least of which would be the threshold of surrender. As long as Hamas remains capable of continuing the conflict, the task is not complete. The interesting thing about those who take the anti-Israel position is that they seem to think Israel is the only one capable of making moves on the game board. Hamas can play too.

It is not an exact science. It would depend on a number of factors, not the least of which would be the threshold of surrender. As long as Hamas remains capable of continuing the conflict, the task is not complete. The interesting thing about those who take the anti-Israel position is that they seem to think Israel is the only one capable of making moves on the game board. Hamas is can play too.

Absolutely they can. I'm simply asking what "removing Hamas" means.

Israel didn't want to turn the world against them but that is still happening. They aren't done either are they?
The whole world has not turned against Israel. The Biden administration may have, but we are discussing a poll that shows the American people have not. In 2002, when Sharon broke the back of the second intifada, the whole world did turn against Israel, but once quiet was established in the territories, nations began to see Israel in terms of their own interests and things went back to normal and then improved even further.

Absolutely they can. I'm simply asking what "removing Hamas" means.
Reducing the fighting force or the will of the fighting force down to the extent that they no longer have the capacity to continue the conflict.

Eliminating all infrastructure which provides the support to attack Israel.

Continued supervision to prevent the re-building of the fighting force and the infrastructure.

De-radicalization of the idea that killing Israelis (Jews) and/or trying to eliminate the Israeli State is something to be valued or possible.

Forum List

Back