81-year-old Ohio man charged with murder for shooting Black Uber driver

Wow, it seems somebody was literally trying to rob this man and the Uber driver somehow got involved.

Everyone knows old white men are racist killers so why would a black woman get involved in this robbery taking action to put her life in jail?

This seems like another story of, "let the black people rob old white men".

Do not defend yourself from crime, on your own property, even if it was someone you did not call or request to come, trespasses on your property while committing the crime.

Wow, it seems somebody was literally trying to rob this man and the Uber driver somehow got involved.

Everyone knows old white men are racist killers so why would a black woman get involved in this robbery taking action to put her life in jail?

This seems like another story of, "let the black people rob old white men".

Do not defend yourself from crime, on your own property, even if it was someone you did not call or request to come, trespasses on your property while committing the crime.

The Uber driver had nothing to do with it.

But yes, if a Uber driver comes to your door by mistake, you are not allowed to kill them. Seems an adult should know this.

The Uber driver had nothing to do with it.

But yes, if a Uber driver comes to your door by mistake, you are not allowed to kill them. Seems an adult should know this.
sure, if the UBER driver comes to your door, by mistake or not, while being part of a crime, you best give that UBER driver the money demanded! Do not protect yourself from crime, do not argue, just give the UBER driver the money, as they demand!

sure, if the UBER driver comes to your door, by mistake or not, while being part of a crime, you best give that UBER driver the money demanded! Do not protect yourself from crime, do not argue, just give the UBER driver the money, as they demand!

The Uber driver did not demand shit.

The Uber driver did not even know about the scam.

This old fuck deserves to be in jail till the day he dies.

The Uber driver did not demand shit.

The Uber driver did not even know about the scam.

This old fuck deserves to be in jail till the day he dies.
The UBER drive demanded something from the man, it really does not matter if she knew she was part of a crime or not.

Since when do Uber driver's demand packages from people who have no idea who they are? If I had a package to deliver, I would use FedX.

Sure, it may of been wrong to shoot somebody trespassing and committing a crime against you, but the Uber driver should not of been committing a crime. She should of cooperated, her only other choice that day, was death.

The UBER drive demanded something from the man, it really does not matter if she knew she was part of a crime or not.

Since when do Uber driver's demand packages from people who have no idea who they are? If I had a package to deliver, I would use FedX.

Sure, it may of been wrong to shoot somebody trespassing and committing a crime against you, but the Uber driver should not of been committing a crime. She should of cooperated, her only other choice that day, was death.

The Uber driver did not demand anything, she merely showed up to pick up a package. Did you even watch the dashcam video?

People use Uber to deliver packages all the time for local, same day delivery that you cannot get from FedEx.

The Uber driver was not committing a crime, she was a victim of the scammer as much as the old man was.

The Uber driver did not demand anything, she merely showed up to pick up a package. Did you even watch the dashcam video?

People use Uber to deliver packages all the time for local, same day delivery that you cannot get from FedEx.

The Uber driver was not committing a crime, she was a victim of the scammer as much as the old man was.
The Uber driver was committing a crime, period. It does not matter if she was ignorant. There was no package waiting for her? The owner of the house did not call Uber.

Seems like Uber has a serious lawsuit on their hands.

Word to the wise, cooperate with old white men holding a gun when they tell you, you are part of a crime.

Sounds like the Old White Man is the victim here.

he must have had some mental issue. at 81 if they can proove that he will go t o the nut house. terribly sad my gosh.
This leftwing story is thin on details. For example it says the woman posed no physical threat to him, so how did the old man "get injured to his head"? Did the tooth fairy hit him?

It's disgusting how the media tries to make this a racially-motivated killing.

Uber is going to have to make some adjustments in its policy where innocent drivers can be sent into harm's way.

The Uber driver was committing a crime, period.

She was not committing a crime. It is not illegal to show up at a resident and say "I am here for the package".

There was no package waiting for her? The owner of the house did not call Uber.

And once she got there and found that out she tried to leave, but the old man with the gun would not let her.

Seems like Uber has a serious lawsuit on their hands.

Nope, only to morons like you. Uber and the driver did nothing wrong.

Word to the wise, cooperate with old white men holding a gun when they tell you, you are part of a crime.

Or even when you are not it seems. The old man with the gun will kill you anyhow just for fun.

Sounds like the Old White Man is the victim here.

He was the victim of a scam, then he became a murderer. I hope he enjoys the rest of his days locked up in a cell.

This leftwing story is thin on details. For example it says the woman posed no physical threat to him, so how did the old man "get injured to his head"? Did the tooth fairy hit him?

It's disgusting how the media tries to make this a racially-motivated killing.

Did you watch the dashcam video? Did she look like a threat? But yeah, some dude is pointing a gun and me and refuses to let me leave I would fight back as well...I guess you would just go "yes sir, whatever you say"

It is very much illegal to trespass, and demand an illegal package.

There was no demand.

It is not illegal to go to the wrong house by mistake.

Trespassing is not a capital offense.

There was no demand.
It is not illegal to go to the wrong house by mistake.
Trespassing is not a capital offense.
There had to be a demand, if she asked for the illegal package. It is very much illegal, to go to any house, to commit a crime.

Trespassing while committing a felony, is illegal, and can be charged as a felony. If she was innocent, she should of cooperated. Her other choice, which she took, resulted in death. I guess her cell phone and protecting those that sent her were more important, than her life.

There had to be a demand, if she asked for the illegal package. It is very much illegal, to go to any house, to commit a crime.

There was no demand. Walking up and saying "I am here to pick up the package" is not a demand. All the old man had to do was say "there is no package' and the driver would have left.

If a Door Dash driver brings food to the wrong house, it is ok to kill them also?

Trespassing while committing a felony, is illegal, and can be charged as a felony.

Good thing she was not committing a felony. No matter how many times you repeat this lie, it will still be a lie and your 81 year old hero will die in prison where he belongs.

Forum List

Back