Zone1 A Thing of the Past?

Tell you what. Let's go up to Washington state and I'll buy you ten acres of rainforest, but you have to promise to clear it with hand tools and plant crops that you have to live on for a decade. After you have done that, you can talk about "handouts". I won't even make you face hostile people trying to kill you while you try to farm. I'm sure all the "racist white people" you constantly abuse here will kick in.
Read this post of yours again. It has ZERO to do with my post. Which racist white people do I abuse? Show even ONE example.

Again, you are talking about IM2. Show any abuse from me. What challenge? All I asked was what I was getting that he wasn’t. How the Hell you got the other bullshit from that is ridiculous.
I was talking to IM2. If I posted it as a reply to you, I apologize. My challenge to him was in response to his constant refrain that whites were given stuff. I offered to buy him ten acres of virgin rainforest in Washington state as long as he agrees to clear it and farm it with hand tools and spend a decade living off what he manages to produce. He’s ignoring my challenge. Because he knows he could never manage to clear it, let along run enough crop to live on..

I was talking to IM2. If I posted it as a reply to you, I apologize. My challenge to him was in response to his constant refrain that whites were given stuff. I offered to buy him ten acres of virgin rainforest in Washington state as long as he agrees to clear it and farm it with hand tools and spend a decade living off what he manages to produce. He’s ignoring my challenge. Because he knows he could never manage to clear it, let along run enough crop to live on..
Yes, all your replies were to me, and I was confused because I think you and I generally are on the same page.

No, the ones who don't have racist beliefs are not racist, even if they don't agree with me. But your disagreements with me have nothing to do with reality. I have posted documented evidence and you assholes disagree. Then some of you have the nerve to try telling blacks how we should do things.

I get m-----f---ing tired of whites who act like they don't know what the fuck to do about the racism they practice. Do not ask me what I want. Get off your white ass and work to end the racism in the white community.

No, the ones who don't have racist beliefs are not racist, even if they don't agree with me. But your disagreements with me have nothing to do with reality. I have posted documented evidence and you assholes disagree. Then some of you have the nerve to try telling blacks how we should do things.

But that is the issue. Is there ever a scenario where a white person could disagree with you on issues of race, and you would NOT call them a racist? See what I mean? Nobody can have a serious discussion with you because the first time the disagree with you, you call them a racist.

I get m-----f---ing tired of whites who act like they don't know what the fuck to do about the racism they practice. Do not ask me what I want. Get off your white ass and work to end the racism in the white community.

Ok..follow me here..you have repeatedly said that white people don’t know anything about racism…you’ve said they couldn’t know because they have never experienced it. You even say that some white people are racist and don’t even know it.

How, then, could they know what it is they need to do to fix racism.

Besides, my question isn’t based on what white people would do…hell, they may get it wrong. I want to know what YOU want. Why is that so hard? Just tell us what a world of IM2s’ design would look like.

I mean, you know those dumb ass white folks..they’re efforts to fix racism are bound to be a failure…so they need to know who IM2 would fix it..

Get off your white ass

😂. Stereotype much? I love that you have no clue..but because I write certain things, you just assume I’m white..

Lol

But that is the issue. Is there ever a scenario where a white person could disagree with you on issues of race, and you would NOT call them a racist? See what I mean? Nobody can have a serious discussion with you because the first time the disagree with you, you call them a racist.
So what is it that you would disagree wuth me about based on your experience as a black person?

This is the problem. You guys disagree with things we tell you from actual experience and using blacks who make money from saying what whites on the rigt wantto hear are not credible sources to use in a discussion of race.

Ok..follow me here..you have repeatedly said that white people don’t know anything about racism…you’ve said they couldn’t know because they have never experienced it. You even say that some white people are racist and don’t even know it.

How, then, could they know what it is they need to do to fix racism.

Besides, my question isn’t based on what white people would do…hell, they may get it wrong. I want to know what YOU want. Why is that so hard? Just tell us what a world of IM2s’ design would look like.

I mean, you know those dumb ass white folks..they’re efforts to fix racism are bound to be a failure…so they need to know who IM2 would fix it..
Again, what I have said is that whites don't know what it is like to face racism. I have stated what I want. Stop pretending that whites don't know what we want or how to make it happen.

So what is it that you would disagree wuth me about based on your experience as a black person?

This is the problem. You guys disagree with things we tell you from actual experience and using blacks who make money from saying what whites on the rigt wantto hear are not credible sources to use in a discussion of race.

Again, what I have said is that whites don't know what it is like to face racism. I have stated what I want. Stop pretending that whites don't know what we want or how to make it happen.

I’ve never said I was black either. I’ve been vague about my ethnicity, because it ls irrelevant.

What I would disagree with you on is that, I don’t believe racism exists behind every blade of grass like you do, I don’t believe in the whole “systemic racism” idea…we do not have any laws on the books that target people of color. Do we have PEOPLE who do racist things? For sure, but the system is set up to be neutral to all people.

I disagree with any system of education (CRT) that teaches that one ethnicity is inherently bad and that teach our children that they are racist by virtue of their skin color.

The whole idea of “micro aggression” is absurd, because it allows one side to interject their idea of what another person is thinking. It allows you to label someone as racist anytime you feel like it, because you somehow know more about what someone else is feeling, than they do themselves.

Maybe they are not saying it to make a buck? See the issue with this is, under the way you apparently think about it, the only credible sources of people on the subject of race, are those who have an opinion who align with your own. Anyone like Elder or Owen’s who speak differently on it are just “sellouts”.

Is there anyone who you would find as a credible source who has an opposing view on race?

I just find it interesting that you think white people are the problem, and yet you are going to trust them to fix the problem of racism. Which is why I asked what YOU wanted, what you think should happen.

Forum List

Back