There is systemic racism in the United States, against whites. Everyone knows it. Nobody says it. How come?

You appear to be another racist who ignores what they see whites doing to attack me because you can't face the truth. The truth might be bitter for you, but I'm fine.

I've heard all the terms. I'm bitter, amgry, jealous, hateful, wish I was white, I'm blaming whites for my failure, etc, etc., etc. And it only comes from one side. If I was what you say, then every white person here would be telling me the things you and every other right wing moron has. But they haven't, in fact many agree with me. So then you take up up your psychological problems with the shrink. Go seek help for your white fragility. As for me, I'm going to continue speaking the truth of being black in America today here and in any other forum I choose to enter.
We attack you because we can see that you are a hateful, bigoted racist.

The sooner this BLM attitude ends the better everyone will be including the economy. Everyone owned slaves in the past including blacks, Jews, whites, you name it.

“ black slaves built the USA”.

“You don’t realize how lucky you are to be white.”

-So say the person who does not look into history.

White and black slaves existed all throughout the world throughout history. That alone such a short sentence is the most critical point.

Today there is open racism and discrimination against white Christian men at the job place, universities, in Hollywood and in sports organizations.

We should have a meritocracy. And soon we will everybody black-and-white is seeing how blm left-wing fanaticism is a net loss.

How can there be systemic racism against the demographic that wrote the Constitution, Bill of Rights? When the first 43 Presidents of the country were White men; when the first Supreme Court judges up to 1967 were White men?
When White men made ALL the laws to protect their own interests? When African Americans didn't even have full citizenship rights until the 1960s Civil Rights movement?
Please respond. Thank you.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
How can there be systemic racism against the demographic that wrote the Constitution, Bill of Rights? When the first 43 Presidents of the country were White men; when the first Supreme Court judges up to 1967 were White men?
When White men made ALL the laws to protect their own interests? When African Americans didn't even have full citizenship rights until the 1960s Civil Rights movement?

Because his sense of entitlement makes him believe that if whites aren't given everything, somehow that's discrimination against whites.

Very simple and straightforward. The problem is not white or Black people.

In the past slavery and racism were worldwide issues. You’re talking about the past and I’ve been until the 1930s slavery was legalized in Ethiopia. To this day there’s all sorts of corruption issues and modern day slavery in parts of Africa. I have nothing against the history of Africa. there’s a lot of glory and good things there. But when we talk about the American past, we must acknowledge also acknowledge what went on all over the world. I’ve seen how BLM supporters respond to this, and it is really unfortunate. They will say “who cares it ain’t America”. They basically show themselves to be one-sided and not interested in the facts.

In the present day, major companies in the USA, sports organizations and universities all practice racism against white men. Because they have forced hiring quotas for minorities in this country. Why not just have a meritocracy.??

And there’s no need to respond to this. Plus I’ve already made this point 500 times wrt race relations. I’m not making these points again and I’m done reiterating my posts and wasting my time… no disrespect to you but I’ve made this point to the same BLM posters hundreds of times, in response they either ignore me or troll.

PS when I use the voice chat on my iPhone to say white people and Black people they don’t capitalize white people. This is fascinating. Jewish people. Wow they capitalize that. Muslim people. Wow capitalized. White people capitalized, but only because it begins of sentence.

But if I say white people and Black people…. Are Iphone makers racist? What if I say Jewish people and white people there it goes again

1714874231524.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back