We are living through the latest example of democracy eventually failing.

I already did

During the 19th and 20th Century virtually no black africans reached the New World except as slaves

Without slavery very few black people would br in America or Canada today
That's still not a fact. My God you are dumb. :lmao:

It is a fact
What is a fact? Not the second part of your previous post.
Look at the record

Virtually no black africans immigrated to the US or Canada prior to the 21st Century
Yes. Things that actually happened are facts. Things that you imagine would happen if things were different are not facts. Those are fantasies. Do you finally understand?

You are babbling nonsense

I dont hate you, but I’m not going to give you any walking around money either
You have no argument whatsoever, so you just come with bullshit for the simple fact you know NOTHING was done for black folks after slavery, Jim Crow, etc., but because you are a racist you can't bring yourself to admit that fact.

What is a fact? Not the second part of your previous post.

Yes. Things that actually happened are facts. Things that you imagine would happen if things were different are not facts. Those are fantasies. Do you finally understand?
No blacks immigrated to the New World except as slaves

Thats a fact

Curried Goats
You have no argument whatsoever, so you just come with bullshit for the simple fact you know NOTHING was done for black folks after slavery, Jim Crow, etc., but because you are a racist you can't bring yourself to admit that fact.
you are very fortunate to be an American citizen

And you have slavery to thank for that

Canada never held black people in slavery

So the only way for blacks to reach Canada from africa was immigration

And virtually no one did

Oh look at you. You finally managed to find one. Congratulations. Took you long enough guy. I was beginning to wonder. I mean even a moron could of accidentally of stumbled over one by now. :laugh:
Now you are blowing smoke to hide your embarrassment

Now you are blowing smoke to hide your embarrassment

You have been owned
I'm not blowing any smoke Mac. I'm clearly laughing at how stupid you are. When you recite history that actually happened that's a fact. When you imagine if blacks would be here without slavery that's fantasy. You don't even know if America would be here without slavery. You don't know how anything would of played out without slavery because you live in the world were there was slavery. It's common sense or quantum physics depending on your perspective but either way you appear too stupid to understand. :laugh: You exist in a state of superposition of inanity and ignorance.

Its a fact

Canada immigration records prove it

That's a fact about something that actually happened. It has absolutely nothing to do with your fantasy of how black africans would of gotten here without slavery. :laugh:

That's a fact about something that actually happened. It has absolutely nothing to do with your fantasy of how black africans would of gotten here without slavery. :laugh:
Of course it does

No black Africa immigration to the New World during the 19th and 20th Century is an irrefutable fact

Look at the list of who did immigrate to Canada

Africa is not on the list

Black Americans alive today owe white slavers for the blessing of US citizenship

Of course it does

No black Africa immigration to the New World during the 19th and 20th Century is an irrefutable fact

Look at the list of who did immigrate to Canada

Africa is not on the list
It doesn't. Your fantasy is your fantasy. It has no bearing on the real world and real world events.
Black Americans alive today owe white slavers for the blessing of US citizenship
That's a different argument but also equally stupid. When the slavers were in charge black people were slaves. Black and brown people here owe their freedom and equality to black Civil rights heroes for cuckolding your culture.

It doesn't. Your fantasy is your fantasy. It has no bearing on the real world and real world events.

That's a different argument but also equally stupid. When the slavers were in charge black people were slaves. Black and brown people here owe their freedom and equality to black Civil rights heroes for cuckolding your culture.
Whites brought black people to America as slaves

And whites freed the slaves

Those facts hurt your pride but they are facts

Forum List

Back