Adam Schiff Admits He Has Agreement With Whistleblower When His/Her Identity Is Unknown

It’s an either or. Crime or no crime committed. You’re claiming there’s no crime involved. If you’re saying it’s a crime, post the evidence.

I'm saying it's not a criminal trial (proceeding).
Impeached for not committing a crime, got it.

The claim was made that the 6th Amendment would guarantee Trump the right to face his accuser. I pointed out the 6th applies to criminal prosecutions. Impeachment isn't a criminal prosecution. If you're determined not to understand that, fine.

We understand.....you want to hide behind the impeachment process while avoiding due process for the accused.

What due process is Trump being denied?
Do you know what due process is?

Due Process

Due process is the legal requirement that the state must respect all legal rights that are owed to a person. Due process balances the power of law of the land and protects the individual person from it. When a government harms a person without following the exact course of the law, this constitutes a due process violation, which offends the rule of law.

So if Democrats lie about Trump, refuse to follow the exact course of the law, making up new rules as they go along, they are in violation of due process.

9_272019_trump-impeachment-whistle-38201_c0-0-4414-2573_s885x516.jpg

Adam Schiffforbrains claimed this weekend that he had an agreement with the "Whistleblower" to testify.....but I was under the impression that the identity of this person was supposed be protected. WTF is this crook doing going around bragging that he knows who this person is and has an agreement to testify in front of congress? Schiff confirms tentative agreement for whistleblower to testify before House Intelligence Committee - CNNPolitics

Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't this look highly suspicious that a person who chaired the first impeachment hearing and offered perjured testimony, seems to know who this person is already? He's already in touch with the lawyers that prepared the complaint and are now representing this fake whistleblower. Adam Schiff Invents Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine President

And isn't strange that Nancy Pelosi is going around the Sunday morning circuit bragging that she knew what was in the transcripts (which were considered protected executive privilege) before the president released them to the public....and claims that he asked for manufactured dirt on Biden when in fact everyone knows he did not????? We've seen the transcripts....we know she's lying. Isn't it time that the Senate call the Speaker in and put her under oath and ask her what she knows and when did she know it???

Adam Schiffface claims that he is in contact with this fucker's lawyers....but they're trying to hide his/her identity from Trump. This flies in the face of due process. Everyone knows that you have a right to face your accuser. This goes around that right.....and no lawyer worth his salt would allow testimony of an unknown accuser in any court. This is a travesty of justice and I hope that the public will take it to heart that if they can get away with doing this to a POTUS they can do it to you as well. That is what an impeachment is for....the right of the president to face his accusers....but Democrats in the House aren't allowing the president the simple right of due process.

^^^
Adam Schifface claims that he is in contact with this fucker's lawyers....but they're trying to hide his/her identity from Trump.

shiff & the whistleblower's lawyers are protecting his/her identity from many people including trump - who has a history of making thinly veiled threats against those who threaten him.

This flies in the face of due process. Everyone knows that you have a right to face your accuser. This goes around that right.....and no lawyer worth his salt would allow testimony of an unknown accuser in any court.

1st of all - the rules & threshold regarding congress' censuring, impeachment inquiry, or bringing forth articles of impeachment are not the same as they are in a criminal or civil matter PER THE CONSTITUTION.

2nd - there has been no trial, nor is it even close to a trial... YET.... so even IF the protocol were the same in a criminal or civil matter, donny doesn't have the right to anything at this stage.

This is a travesty of justice and I hope that the public will take it to heart that if they can get away with doing this to a POTUS they can do it to you as well. That is what an impeachment is for....the right of the president to face his accusers....but Democrats in the House aren't allowing the president the simple right of due process.

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose.png
You have the right to face your accuser at trial.

Meanwhile the whistleblower has done everything right so far as the legal process goes.

Trump can't make that same claim.

Adam Schiffforbrains claimed this weekend that he had an agreement with the "Whistleblower" to testify.....but I was under the impression that the identity of this person was supposed be protected. WTF is this crook doing going around bragging that he knows who this person is and has an agreement to testify in front of congress? Schiff confirms tentative agreement for whistleblower to testify before House Intelligence Committee - CNNPolitics

Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't this look highly suspicious that a person who chaired the first impeachment hearing and offered perjured testimony, seems to know who this person is already? He's already in touch with the lawyers that prepared the complaint and are now representing this fake whistleblower. Adam Schiff Invents Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine President

And isn't strange that Nancy Pelosi is going around the Sunday morning circuit bragging that she knew what was in the transcripts (which were considered protected executive privilege) before the president released them to the public....and claims that he asked for manufactured dirt on Biden when in fact everyone knows he did not????? We've seen the transcripts....we know she's lying. Isn't it time that the Senate call the Speaker in and put her under oath and ask her what she knows and when did she know it???

Adam Schiffface claims that he is in contact with this fucker's lawyers....but they're trying to hide his/her identity from Trump. This flies in the face of due process. Everyone knows that you have a right to face your accuser. This goes around that right.....and no lawyer worth his salt would allow testimony of an unknown accuser in any court. This is a travesty of justice and I hope that the public will take it to heart that if they can get away with doing this to a POTUS they can do it to you as well. That is what an impeachment is for....the right of the president to face his accusers....but Democrats in the House aren't allowing the president the simple right of due process.

^^^
Adam Schifface claims that he is in contact with this fucker's lawyers....but they're trying to hide his/her identity from Trump.

shiff & the whistleblower's lawyers are protecting his/her identity from many people including trump - who has a history of making thinly veiled threats against those who threaten him.

This flies in the face of due process. Everyone knows that you have a right to face your accuser. This goes around that right.....and no lawyer worth his salt would allow testimony of an unknown accuser in any court.

1st of all - the rules & threshold regarding congress' censuring, impeachment inquiry, or bringing forth articles of impeachment are not the same as they are in a criminal or civil matter PER THE CONSTITUTION.

2nd - there has been no trial, nor is it even close to a trial... YET.... so even IF the protocol were the same in a criminal or civil matter, donny doesn't have the right to anything at this stage.

This is a travesty of justice and I hope that the public will take it to heart that if they can get away with doing this to a POTUS they can do it to you as well. That is what an impeachment is for....the right of the president to face his accusers....but Democrats in the House aren't allowing the president the simple right of due process.

Meanwhile the whistleblower has done everything right so far as the legal process goes.

The whistleblower was given huge leeway, because hearing about something isn't the same as hearing it yourself. You don't get to remove a President over gossip and bullshit lies.

^^^

The whistleblower was given huge leeway, because hearing about something isn't the same as hearing it yourself. You don't get to remove a President over gossip and bullshit lies.
As the complaint meshes with the transcript/memo released from the White House, what do you consider lies?

It would not come as a surprise if there were a few people involved and one person is serving as the point person, the whistleblower, to bring these concerns.

^^^

As the complaint meshes with the transcript/memo released from the White House, what do you consider lies?

It would not come as a surprise if there were a few people involved and one person is serving as the point person, the whistleblower, to bring these concerns.
Oh....and they are Sooooo fucking concerned.

But the point is....the transcript does not mesh with the complaint...and the claims by the corrupt media and lying Democrats don't mesh with either one.

What does it matter who blew the whistle? The transcript shows what he did, without argument. At this point, why does the whistleblower's identity matter? Just so the right can smear him/her with lies and innuendo like they do with every other Trump critic? Call for the whistleblower's hanging?
lol

Because he had less info. than you and I did as we actually read the transcript also there have been other leaks.

If he knows why not other members of Congress?

There's no evidence that he knows. He knows who the attorneys are, and he is in touch with them. That's not the same as knowing the identity of the whistleblower.

That said, I assume every member of the committee will soon know, and that's worrisome, given Trump's unhinged tweeting.
Ok, how does a deranged Trump hater who’s lied about Trump with false accusations for three years know who the lawyers are but not other members of Congress?

I'll try to find out how that became public knowledge, but righties on this site identified the firm days ago as one used previously by Hillary Clinton, as if that were prejudicial. The DNI testified the whistleblower had legal representation. Whether that's part of the hearing record, I don't know.

Schiff had this since the 28th of August. Interesting...

^^^

But the point is....the transcript does not mesh with the complaint...and the claims by the corrupt media and lying Democrats don't mesh with either one.
Here's a hint: read the transcript/memo (five pages) and the complaint (about nine pages). Having dinner tonight will involve more time.

Or watch Fox and confirm your bias.

1- In the Senate, it's still not a criminal trial, though I would guess the Senate can make its own rules.

2-The whistleblower's name is protected by law. In good America, the president swears an oath to see that the laws are faithfully executed.
So you’re impeaching for political revenge.

I said nothing remotely like that.
It’s an either or. Crime or no crime committed. You’re claiming there’s no crime involved. If you’re saying it’s a crime, post the evidence.

FYI

Impeachment in the United States - Wikipedia

[1] Officials have been impeached and removed for drunkenness, biased decision-making, or inducing parties to enter financial transactions, none of which is specifically criminal.[1]

Two of the articles against Andrew Johnson were based on rude speech that reflected badly on the office: President Johnson had made "harangues" criticizing the Congress and questioning its legislative authority,

refusing to follow laws,

and diverting funds allocated in an army appropriations act, each of which brought the presidency "into contempt, ridicule, and disgrace".[7]

The claim was made that the 6th Amendment would guarantee Trump the right to face his accuser. I pointed out the 6th applies to criminal prosecutions. Impeachment isn't a criminal prosecution. If you're determined not to understand that, fine.

We understand.....you want to hide behind the impeachment process while avoiding due process for the accused.

What due process is Trump being denied?
Do you know what due process is?

Due Process

Due process is the legal requirement that the state must respect all legal rights that are owed to a person. Due process balances the power of law of the land and protects the individual person from it. When a government harms a person without following the exact course of the law, this constitutes a due process violation, which offends the rule of law.

So if Democrats lie about Trump, refuse to follow the exact course of the law, making up new rules as they go along, they are in violation of due process.
SO, what due process has the Biden's gotten? Or Hillary?

^^^

Here's a hint: read the transcript/memo (five pages) and the complaint (about nine pages). Having dinner tonight will involve more time.

Or watch Fox and confirm your bias.
I think Fox is trying to take down Trump too. They keep repeating shit that isn't in the transcripts.

And the whistle-blower complaint is irrelevant if you read the transcripts like I have. Clearly the dick head that filed the complaint had no firsthand knowledge and only had an expressed prejudiced opinion of the conversation.

I think Fox is trying to take down Trump too. They keep repeating shit that isn't in the transcripts.
No they did not! (i can't believe I'm saying that)

And the whistle-blower complaint is irrelevant if you read the transcripts like I have. Clearly the dick head that filed the complaint had no firsthand knowledge and only had an expressed prejudiced opinion of the conversation.
the IG investigators spoke to people in the whitehouse who did....

the IG did not simply take the guy's word for it

you've only seen abbreviated note summary, you have not seen the transcript of the full conversation

and even with that, you can see the ''mafia shakedown'' take place

No they did not! (i can't believe I'm saying that)

the IG investigators spoke to people in the whitehouse who did....

the IG did not simply take the guy's word for it

you've only seen abbreviated note summary, you have not seen the transcript of the full conversation

and even with that, you can see the ''mafia shakedown'' take place
Nope....I've read the entire transcripts word for word. Read the Trump-Ukraine phone call readout
What you're getting is the abbreviated version from everyone.
And there is no mafia shakedown.
You have to edit the conversation and put new words in it to make is read that way.

But you folks don't care about the fucking truth anymore.
You simply choose to believe liars and their fabrications without question.
Just tune into CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NPR, CBS, NBC, ABC and at times Fox.....remove your brains and soak in the Bullshit. Don't think......don't use your intelligence.....just absorb their crapola.

Last edited:

^^^

how can it be bullshit when trump's own appointed IG followed up with names that were given & they confirmed what has been put in the complaint. huh, lenny? huh huh huh?

^^^

^^^ liar liar pants on fire

Last edited:

What does it matter who blew the whistle? The transcript shows what he did, without argument. At this point, why does the whistleblower's identity matter? Just so the right can smear him/her with lies and innuendo like they do with every other Trump critic? Call for the whistleblower's hanging?
lol

6th and 14th Amendments.
Impeachment isn't a criminal process.

That will probably come after he has been removed from office.
Yeah....don't hold your fucking breath.
He's leaving office eventually no matter what.

Forum List

Back