After a decade and hundreds of millions of US taxes spent, Niger is kicking out the US military and aligning with Russia

We should never send female diplomats to a country that considers women as property. The women will never be respected. They will never have any power to negotiate anything. They will be given a nod and sent out of the room so that the men could talk.

This is my point exactly.

The cult fucks are too stupid to grasp that you do not send lesbians to negotiate with misognist fundamentalist muslims.

NEXT THING, THE STUPID CULT FUCKS WILL REFER TO THE AFRICAN MUSLIMS AS “WHITE SUPREMACISTS”!

They are stupid as fuck.

You fail again to show it had anything to do with it other than your hatred

I don't believe Niger considered me, personally, in their decision to move away from the US.

I do understand that Russian diplomats made an effort not to wear tee shirts emblazoned with a large, red Cross celebrating the Crusades as they met with Niger government officials.

Didnt the Niger base get built under Trump and was way over budget? Then the country gets overthrown by a populist who wants support from a country sympathetic to totalitarianism and since Trump is out reaches out to Russia. Yea. Big loss.

I don't believe Niger considered me, personally, in their decision to move away from the US.

I do understand that Russian diplomats made an effort not to wear tee shirts emblazoned with a large, red Cross celebrating the Crusades as they met with Niger government officials.
Again you are making shit up

The US military was training Niger security forces….AND NIGER SAID GTFO.

THE BIDEN ADMIN HAS NO RESPECT WORLDWIDE. BIDEN IS A SENILE JOKE EVERYWHERE ON EARTH BUT IN THE MINDS OF THE CULT FUCKS.
Can you tell us all what those military junta leaders think of a bloated mofo with orange makeup painted on who hates Muslims.

Obama supports the enslavement of the Cubans by the Marxist.
The Crazy Democrat Cultists are trying to do the same thing to Americans.
While you guys support the Marxist enslavement of the Ukrainian people.

While you also support the Orange makeup fascism here in America.

Last edited:
If black people cannot be racist, why does the cult claim Larry Elder, Tim Scott, and Clarence Thomas are racist?

Are the leaders of Niger homophobic?

Hilarious fuckup
That doesn’t answer my question

With that said, it’s sad after all these years that now Sweden and Finland are in such fear they feel they have to join…welcome to xiden’s world…

A little less free today thanks to xiden and the dembots that voted for him
How?

The facts show they lost that when a military coup happened and Russia was there to help them repress the population.

You preferred type of government.

Biden admin may have the worst foreign policy ever.

Sending lesbians to boss around FUNDAMENTALIST MUSLIM MILITARY LEADERS IN AFRICA.

Just think about how fucking stupid that is.

FUNDAMENTALIST MUSLIM MEN HATE GAYS AND WOMEN.

Is this a newsflash to you stupid cult fucks?

Forum List

Back