After Biden's bad week, it's less and less likely that he'll be the nominee

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
"Four More Years. Pause"

Uncle Bodie, eaten by cannibals

I was arrested with a black family during a Civil Rights protest

It's been a very bad week for the current "Joe Biden", who would not be able to get through the facial recognition scanning at any airport when compared to his drivers license from 2017.

I can understand how difficult it is to find any more suitable 80 year-olds who can serve as Body Doubles. The ones they've found and altered to date glitch badly. The Mission Impossible mask one was way too obvious and was retired after only one or two appearances. I've said that I think Gary Oldman recently played one version of "Joe Biden", maybe he'll put Slow Horses aside and continue. In any event, today's "Joe Biden" had a very, very Iowa Class Embarrassment of a week.

I believe that there are warring factions within the WEF on continuing with "Joe Biden" as the candidate. They have a perfect puppet, right now who just reads whatever is put in front of him. This explains why Kamala was not made President after the real Joe Biden either died or was killed toward the end of 2020.

I've predicted that the WEF will eventually give up on this current version of "Joe Biden". It's also possible that they are enjoying exposing how stupid, gullible and malleable the American public is, that they will continue the charade.

Either way, it was a very bad week for "Joe Biden" whoever he is

"Four More Years. Pause"

It's been a very bad week for the current "Joe Biden", who would not be able to get through the facial recognition scanning at any airport when compared to his drivers license from 2017.

I can understand how difficult it is to find any more suitable 80 year-olds who can serve as Body Doubles. The ones they've found and altered to date glitch badly. The Mission Impossible mask one was way too obvious and was retired after only one or two appearances. I've said that I think Gary Oldman recently played one version of "Joe Biden", maybe he'll put Slow Horses aside and continue. In any event, today's "Joe Biden" had a very, very Iowa Class Embarrassment of a week.

I believe that there are warring factions within the WEF on continuing with "Joe Biden" as the candidate. They have a perfect puppet, right now who just reads whatever is put in front of him. This explains why Kamala was not made President after the real Joe Biden either died or was killed toward the end of 2020.

I've predicted that the WEF will eventually give up on this current version of "Joe Biden". It's also possible that they are enjoying exposing how stupid, gullible and malleable the American public is, that they will continue the charade.

1714484253627.png

Must.......................find..................................................................basement.....................................................and stay in basement.

But as bad as Joe is, the sad truth is it is better than.................

1714484301321.png

"Four More Years. Pause"

they're stuck with him.

he's the best they got

Yeah, body double.

Always good to check in on what's happening in the Alternate Universe.

Wait, you think the current "Joe Biden" looks the same as recently as 2017? For starters, how did his earlobes get attached?

I don't follow Alex Jones.

But I hope that you find your convictions and stop believing everything you're told

I say the same for everyone.

Don't trust what you "know", check for yourself

I've learned so much recently, the history of Haiti and the plans Qadaffi had for greater Africa are only the most recent. It's the "Information Age" don't be a mushroom blindly accepting whatever is dropped down to you, go check for yourself!

Forum List

Back