*After Trumps Legal Battles Play Out: Will He Make Them Pay?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I would make them pay a ton of money.
2. Like 20 billion dollars.
3. Wrongful Persecution.
4. Defamation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexxas

Sorry bout that,

3. Wrongful Persecution.
4. Defamation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexxas
He'll force them to watch repeated episodes of "The View" until they crack. :muahaha:

Last edited:
1715223506345.jpeg

Sorry bout that,

3. Wrongful Persecution.
4. Defamation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexxas
Good luck with that.:smoke:

Sorry bout that,

3. Wrongful Persecution.
4. Defamation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexxas
It don’t work that way

Sorry bout that,

3. Wrongful Persecution.
4. Defamation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexxas

I dont think he will. And I hope not. Success is the best revenge, so I hope he just focuses now on trying to repair the damage done, and try bring back jobs, (real ones) bring down inflation, make the american dream a little more reachable for everyone.
Most likely though, should TRump win, Democrats will go into a frenzy trying to figure out new ways to attack, just as they did in 2016

Trump won't want to re try this stuff if he gets away with it. Because he won't get Irene Cannon and he won't get to appeal the appeals when he's the one pressing charges.
~~~~~~
Democrat Neo-Marxists fired the first shots in the fight in 2017. It has continued till this day.
Revenge is not necessary but a comeuppance and bill needs to be paid by those criminals who created and led to the persecution of good Americans including Trump. Justice must be served.

Sorry bout that,

3. Wrongful Persecution.
4. Defamation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexxas
Should he win, he needs to have all of the Marxists rounded up and shipped off to their favorite nation, China.

After Trumps Legal Battles Play Out: Will He Make Them Pay?

If Trump becomes president the Democrats had better run for cover or leave the country. The American citizens who voted for Biden will be in for a treat because Trump is going to make them realize how much better their lives are going to be with Donny in the White House.

Trump won't want to re try this stuff if he gets away with it. Because he won't get Irene Cannon and he won't get to appeal the appeals when he's the one pressing charges.

After elected he can get even in other ways after he fires those running the DOJ/FBI. But unfortunately TRUMP has already said his revenge will be MAGA. Although applying justice for those who committed election interference would be MAGA. :dunno:

After elected he can get even in other ways after he fires those running the DOJ/FBI. But unfortunately TRUMP has already said his revenge will be MAGA. Although applying justice for those who committed election interference would be MAGA. :dunno:

He should bring down the wrath within the doj/fbi/cia but then again that will get you dead.

Sorry bout that,

3. Wrongful Persecution.
4. Defamation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexxas
Wow... You really haven't a clue how the justice system works...

It is clear that trump broke the law... Even his legal team are hoping for hung jury rather than getting an innocent verdict...
Yesterday they were appealing for a mistrial, not because Trump was innocent, but because Stormy told the truth. Too much truth.

You want to blame everyone else for trump breaking the law... Think about that...

The evidence in court is holding up....

I know you answer will be ' What about Biden?...'

Well go on investigating Biden.. GOP Congress did and it got lack of evidence so embarrassing that shut it down..

You will say that you are getting an email everyday telling you that Biden is a crook... Can I ask you a question, Do they want money or you to visit their site(so they get ad dollars)?

In real court nothing has been shown connecting Biden to a crime, but keep investigating... But unfounded accusations make you look a gullible fool who wants to endear yourself to your tribe...

..... TRUMP has already said his revenge will be MAGA. Although applying justice for those who committed election interference would be MAGA.
I have to say that is a VERY GOOD point! And let me say for the one-millionth time: Who the hell does not want to Make America Great? Seriously! What a bunch of slackers they must be!

Sorry bout that,

1. We need to see these prosecutors crushed.
2. With huge payouts.
3. To discourage anymore bs stuff being brought up.
4. Bankrupt these bastards!!!
5. Or cities.
6. Make em pay, how else these stupid bastards, going to learn their lesson, put a cost on their loss.
7. Make em poor pockets.
8. Otherwise we will see more of this same shit.
9. Make em pay to see Trumps cards.
10. Or this never stops, its ridiculous; having a standing order, on that bring a suit, get a suit in return, when you lose.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back