ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

Did it hurt much when that irony 2x4 hit you in the forehead?
There is no irony in my observation. Trump lost his bid to stay in power in 2020 and now three years later he’s running on a campaign that he is above the law and there is no justification for prosecutors to hold him accountable for anything he did or does .

I have never voted for a white Christian nationalist strong man who dictates to us that he’s above the law in my life, and I never will, and the people who do are deplorable. There is no irony in that.

Did it hurt much when that irony 2x4 hit you in the forehead?

Does it hurt much when Trump spends your hard earned political donations to pay his shiny shoes lawyers instead of putting your cash to work appealing outside the national minority that is his steadfast lemmings over the cliff going base?

Trump has been paying his lawyers using the Save America PAC, which has doled out more than $62 million for legal fees since January 2023. At the end of March, the PAC had around $4 million in cash — after spending $5.4 million on legal bills in the previous month.​

If you truly believe that, we no longer have a liberal Republic that is a bastion of individual freedom where the good and industrious law abiding citizens can be protected from harm by criminals. That’s what the MAGA criminal sympathetic mass mind has done to inflict pain on this great country of ours.

Conservatives within MAGA have become sellouts against individual liberty for strongman leadership who comes messiah/like with false promises that he is the only one alive who can give the tearful losers security.
so you don't believe that? Have you looked at the Kohberger trial? The grand jury is totally biased to the state. Trump, totally biased by the state. AGain, grand jury hearing do not allow defense teams in. I don't know how more unfair it can actually be. It's amazing that you demofks are against fair trials. wow. WTF happened to you all?

Go to 7:50 and pause it

There is no irony in my observation. Trump lost his bid to stay in power in 2020 and now three years later he’s running on a campaign that he is above the law and there is no justification for prosecutors to hold him accountable for anything he did or does .

I have never voted for a white Christian nationalist strong man who dictates to us that he’s above the law in my life, and I never will, and the people who do are deplorable. There is no irony in that.
he has 91 phony indictments against him and you make that statement. Your kind of hate is egregious.

phony indictments

I stand by every word I wrote period. Thank you.

Several of his campaign lawyers have pled guilty to the indictment for which Trump is the lead conspirator. That’s not good for people like you who declare every charge against Trump is “phony“.

If you can name a A SINGLE person, other than Trump, in the 250 years of our country's history that has ever face four simultaneous criminal prosecutions in four different jurisdictions on four different sets of charges, I will take back every word.

The fact that so many of you don't even recognize how out of control your cult is, is frankly frightening.

Does it hurt much when Trump spends your hard earned political donations to pay his shiny shoes lawyers instead of putting your cash to work appealing outside the national minority that is his steadfast lemmings over the cliff going base?

Trump has been paying his lawyers using the Save America PAC, which has doled out more than $62 million for legal fees since January 2023. At the end of March, the PAC had around $4 million in cash — after spending $5.4 million on legal bills in the previous month.​
Obsessed much? LOL

I stand by every word I wrote period. Thank you.

Several of his campaign lawyers have pled guilty to the indictment for which Trump is the lead conspirator. That’s not good for people like you who declare every charge against Trump is “phony“.
they pled guilty for some action they did, has no bearing on Trump. Please prove that if you think that is so.

AGain, grand jury hearing do not allow defense teams in.
It’s not a trial at that point. It has to be biased toward the state to protect society from criminals who are innocent until proven guilty in the trial that follows. The bias goes to the defendant in the trial where it takes 12 citizens to convict based on arguments and evidence presented in a very structured manner.

The DA in Manhattan has a recording of Michael Cohen and Trump talking about the hush money payment to Stormy Daniels. Trump suggests making 130,000 payment in cash. Does that prove criminal intent to violate a law that that applies in this case. To reserve law and order there is a no suspicion that Trump knew what he did was wrong and this trial he should be considered innocent until proven guilty but we need to until the trial is over before the trial should never have been brought at all.

LOL do you really think that by chanting "fake" you can somehow manufacture a crime?

I’m not chanting fake electors. I am observing that convicted co-conspirator Jenna Ellis has pled guilty to her role in setting up the “ stop the steal“ criminal conspiracy in the state of Georgia. She is now being charged for likely the same crimes in the state of Arizona. I assume she will plead again that she understands now that she committed a crime against Georgia and Arizona as a minimum. Jenna Ellis is a white Christian nationalist with a one hour radio show on “American family radio“ which brings a “biblical worldview“ to the politics and culture wars of the day.

Jenna Ellis, according to her is a constitutional lawyer.

She thinks it’s smarter to plead guilty to avoid prison then it’s good enough for me that these charges against her and all the others are not fake.

If you can name a A SINGLE person, other than Trump, in the 250 years of our country's history that has ever face four simultaneous criminal prosecutions in four different jurisdictions on four different sets of charges, I will take back every word.

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting a presidential candidate who has such low regard for the law and the constitution that he has that many indictments against him and many more to come.

Fake is a colloquialism. The legal term would be fraudulent.
THey were electors for Trump. If you're not a partisan hack doing the bidding of you party masters, why would you call them "fake" or "fraudulent?"

I’m not chanting fake electors.
Marener is. That is what this thread is about.
I am observing that convicted co-conspirator Jenna Ellis has pled guilty to her role in setting up the “ stop the steal“ criminal conspiracy in the state of Georgia. She is now being charged for likely the same crimes in the state of Arizona. I assume she will plead again that she understands now that she committed a crime against Georgia and Arizona as a minimum. Jenna Ellis is a white Christian nationalist with a one hour radio show on “American family radio“ which brings a “biblical worldview“ to the politics and culture wars of the day.

Jenna Ellis, according to her is a constitutional lawyer.

Lots and lots of folk have and will plead guilty to avoid the literally millions of dollars in legal fees imposed by your party's undemocratic Jihad against their political opponents.
She thinks it’s smarter to plead guilty to avoid prison then it’s good enough for me that these charges against her and all the others are not fake.

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting a presidential candidate who has such low regard for the law and the constitution that he has that many indictments against him and many more to come.
You big poopyhead. I win

THey were electors for Trump. If you're not a partisan hack doing the bidding of you party masters, why would you call them "fake" or "fraudulent?"
False. They were never actual electors. They were potential electors, but since Trump lost the election, the state made Biden’s potential electors the actual electors.

That’s what makes them fake or fraudulent.

False. They were never actual electors. They were potential electors, but since Trump lost the election, the state made Biden’s potential electors the actual electors.

That’s what makes them fake or fraudulent.
Well, you're begging the question aren't you?

Forum List

Back