Amazons a piece of shit company

No. We use Amazon all the time. Never a problem. It’s a great company, but headed by a narrcistic power hungry fool.

I bought a water pump for my DP, but didnt install it for a year. It was damaged in shipping, but I never noticed until I went to install it. I still got a new pump in two days at no additional cost. Amazing.

She was most likely running late, clearly she was rushing, trying to make her quotas.

That's the system.

Clearly she's fired now, after this, clearly.

Walmart is bringing back human checkers. That automated fad was a failure, lol

Drove by that new McDonald's 'completely automated' restaurant the other day; they had humans outside taking orders from the cars. lol

I thought that maybe they were delivering an another crackerbox McMansion.....You know, like Sears sold houses back in the day. :laughing0301:

There are still some of those crackerboxes still standing here, from the 1880's. Meanwhile there is hardly any decent lumber to be found in the U.S.

There are still some of those crackerboxes still standing here, from the 1880's. Meanwhile there is hardly any decent lumber to be found in the U.S.
There are two of them side by side in my town.....They arrived by train!

They are both like this:

OIP.xNticVcupoJVX63fjaxW-QAAAA

A Jewish family had them brought in and assembled on main street (extended). They owned a couple of clothing stores on Main Street and just walked to work.

My childhood friend still lives in one of them. I don't know if he still owns they other one or not.

Yeah, a bit unfair to judge the whole company by one driver.

We get 6 to 8 Amazon packages a week most weeks, never had any issue with any of them.

But they are dicks to their employees and this lady probably had a very unrealistic timeframe to deliver all her packages, not that that is an excuse for what she did.

There are two of them side by side in my town.....They arrived by train!

They are both like this:

OIP.xNticVcupoJVX63fjaxW-QAAAA

A Jewish family had them brought in and assembled on main street (extended). They owned a couple of clothing stores on Main Street and just walked to work.

My childhood friend still lives in one of them. I don't know if he still owns they other one or not.

Several companies sold the kits. The HEARTH site at Cornell has some old catalogs scanned and downloadable for free.

They offered her $75. lol It's funny how companies think compensation includes spending that compensation at their store.

Airline counter worker: "Hey, mister frequent flyer! We're sorry about that 'inconvenience.' Here's 10% off your next flight with us!"

Amazons a piece of shit company​

yes, one bad driver proves that

Forum List

Back