Another republican too eager to kill

They used to stick them in a sack with bricks round here. In the river.
serial killers always begin their sprees on helpless animals.

sometimes things happen. that is why we have a grossly underfunded charity organization to deal with it "humanely"

society for prevenmtion of cruelty to animals (spca)

Well this is unfair. She is tipped for the VP role so it is appropriate in elections. And I checked the links that popped up when I posted it. There was no link covering this story. They listed threads from a long time back.
I am happy enough to see it merged but I think you are harsh to criticise. What elsee should I do ?
It is only appropriate to discuss how it will affect the elections, once she is on the ticket.

You are full of shit.

Otherwise? It is not an election related issue, because?

SHE IS NOT CURRENTLY A CANDIDATE!

But you knew that.

They listed threads from a long time back.

Nope, Creps thread was posted yesterday. I just got done telling you how orney the software is about merging threads. Sure, you are happy to have others clean your mess. . but no one is going to move a thread, and then merge it. They don't do that.

What else should you do? When Creps thread came up, (as I saw it did, I used that exact same title in the same forum, so I know it was there for you to read . . . )

1714214796057.png

. . . . as there is already a topic on this, post your link and your stoopid opinion on the topic, in that thread!

duh.

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

she claimed, "I hated that dog.”

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

By her logic she should have shot herself.

Pure psychopathy.
It is world news now!

You are a serial offender on this problem. You do it on purpose, and don't care about the staff or other members.

You need to be taught a lesson IMO.

Anyone who does this to a puppy needs help. I mean that, professional help. If true, why didn't she just give the puppy to someone else? There is more to the story as the dog ate a neighbours chicken and apparently bit someone. Regardless, she isn't too bright a politician in admitting this so I would guess she does NOT want to be considered for.VP, why else would she admit to such a story?

Last edited:
You're gaslighting again, Captain Context. :rolleyes: Tell me Captain, in what context is killing a dog with a gun and throwing it in a quarry ever something good, or something to be proud of? I'm a hunter. I find it fucking reprehensible.

In what context is saying afterwards you hated the animal you're supposed to care for and instead mercilessly killed it, rather than, oh doing what rational, sane people do, and take it to a shelter instill any trustworthiness that you aren't anything but a psychopath?
Good question!

Anyone who does this to a puppy needs help. I mean that, professional help. If true, why didn't she just give the puppy to someone else? There is more to the story as the dog ate a neighbours chicken and apparently bit someone. Regardless, she isn't too bright a politician in admitting this.
i can understand your concern, canadian, but we americans do not use dog sleds as primary transportation, resulting in a surplus.

I’ll wait for you to add the rest of the story…it’s in the article you linked. Go ahead and post the full context….

I read the rest of the story. She should be bitch slapped into next week. While all of you have been praising Noem, she hasn't impressed me in the least. She's no different than MTG, she's just a more polished version without the Q-anon nonsense, but not really bright.

I think her "I hated that dog" statement says more about why she shot the dog, than anything. How dare it bite her!

It's not unusual for people who raise and train hunting dogs to cull dogs with undesirable traits so as to keep those traits from tainting bloodlines. Selective breeding has been "a thing" for centuries. In the hunting world ... dogs aren't cutsie little pets. They're literal tools used for a specific purpose. The folks who raise them aren't cutsie little metrosexuals who buy fluffy little dogs to rub on their crotch.

So get a life and stop complaining about trivial matters.

Animal cruelty is never a "trivial matter". It shows a lack of human decency and character. Every serial killer started by killing animals and then moved up. It is especially odious coming from a woman who claims to be "pro-life".

I used to work with thoroughbred race horse who weren't fast enough. If a horse is too slow to race successfully, we don't take it out and shoot it, we rehome the horse to a useful life as a hunter/jumper, saddle horse, or family pet.

Shooting the dog shows a level a cruelty and dominance that isn't anything I would ever vote for.

Anyone who does this to a puppy needs help. I mean that, professional help. If true, why didn't she just give the puppy to someone else? There is more to the story as the dog ate a neighbours chicken and apparently bit someone. Regardless, she isn't too bright a politician in admitting this so I would guess she does NOT want to be considered for.VP, why else would she admit to such a story?
If that's a reason she isn't elected it will be to the US' benefit as she's an unbelievable right wing loony.
In fact I'd enjoy the thought that such a stupid reason put her out of contention.

I've shot the odd domestic animal. And made a mess of it on occasion. It happens. So what? As long as she learned the lesson and didn't make that mistake again.

If that's a reason she isn't elected it will be to the US' benefit as she's an unbelievable right wing loony.
In fact I'd enjoy the thought that such a stupid reason put her out of contention.

I've shot the odd domestic animal. And made a mess of it on occasion. It happens. So what? As long as she learned the lesson and didn't make that mistake again.
Well yeah, tell that to the dead dog. She aabsolutely won't be doing that again...to Crickets...

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?
Could be both. I suppose if she'd successfully trained other dogs, blame for the dog's demise may rest with itself. It's not a big deal in normal world.

Especially in rural settings where a dog is supposed to be an asset not a liability. Nor do I think for a moment that would have been its first offence.

I've shot a few domestic animals for one reason or another. I messed up on occasion but learned from it and didn't repeat that mistake.

Of course if people are so offended that she's removed from contention for further political office, well, that will be to US benefit from what I've seen of her.

Last edited:
NGL, just the fact that she's a hunter makes me not like her.

And no, I'm not a "city slicker," just someone who understands that contrary to conventional wisdom, hunting for sport is an arrogant asshole "hobby."

And yeah, talking about murdering a 14-month dog in her book was a dumb move.

Forum List

Back