Antisemite Omar Refers to Jewish Students as Pro-Genocide or Anti-Genocide

Um, yeah, especially when we attacked Iraq, killed 1 million Iraqs, completely on a lie.

Cheney and Bush should be sent to the ICC for war crimes.
We didn't kill one million Iraqis... LMAO...
Besides I said when we fought back after 9-11... I was referring to Afghanistan.... however if we committed genocide against the Iraqis and Afghans then why are there more of both today than before the wars?....

We didn't kill one million Iraqis... LMAO...
Besides I said when we fought back after 9-11... I was referring to Afghanistan.... however if we committed genocide against the Iraqis and Afghans then why are there more of both today than before the wars?....

Well, there aren't, but never mind. By your logic, the Holocaust wasn't genocide because there are more Jews in the world now than there were in 1940.

Well, there aren't, but never mind. By your logic, the Holocaust wasn't genocide because there are more Jews in the world now than there were in 1940.
There absolutely are more Iraqis and Afghans alive today than before the war... look it up liar...Sorry but that fact does not equate to genocide...
And after Israel is finished with Hamas there will still be more Palestinians alive than before the war... Genocide is not happening...

There absolutely are more Iraqis and Afghans alive today than before the war... look it up liar...Sorry but that fact does not equate to genocide...
And after Israel is finished with Hamas there will still be more Palestinians alive than before the war... Genocide is not happening...
Again, we are going by the UN definition, that targeting an ethnic or religious group constitutes genocide.

What is going on in Gaza is genocide.

Again, we are going by the UN definition, that targeting an ethnic or religious group constitutes genocide.

What is going on in Gaza is genocide.
No it is not. As Israel has no interest in acting "with the intent to destroy a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group," it isn't genocide. There is no national group to begin with. There is no singular ethnic group (as the people in Gaza hail from all over) and no interest in targeting "people from Gaza" or else why help civilians move to safe areas. What racial or religious group? I don't recall Israel asking about anyone's religious or ethnic background when targeting terrorists.

So, no, no genocide.

No it is not. As Israel has no interest in acting "with the intent to destroy a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group," it isn't genocide. There is no national group to begin with. There is no singular ethnic group (as the people in Gaza hail from all over) and no interest in targeting "people from Gaza" or else why help civilians move to safe areas. What racial or religious group? I don't recall Israel asking about anyone's religious or ethnic background when targeting terrorists.

So, no, no genocide.
Well, since there are no Palestinians, why are you whining like little bitches about October 7th again?

Where all those people killed by Leprechauns? Unicorns? Kobolds?

Well, since there are no Palestinians, why are you whining like little bitches about October 7th again?

Where all those people killed by Leprechauns? Unicorns? Kobolds?
There is no national identity of "palestinian" -- there is certain "Terrorist" and "arab".

It's kind of hard to reason with religious fanatics who bend themselves into logical pretzels to justify their bad behavior.

The LIE of Zionism has always been "A land without a people".
Again, no support for your case, just a complaint designed to keep you from proving your case.

Just how willing are Democrats to allow a blatant antisemite like Omar to continue spreading her Jew-hate - and to demonize Jews?

In her latest slur against Jews, she refers to Jewish students as being pro-genocide if they support Israel. This talk of “genocide” is a blatant lie being used to ramp up antisemitism even more, and increase the hatred for innocent Jewish students who are already being assaulted, bullied, and blocked from attending class.

Are Democrats, and that includes Biden, so desperate for the antisemitic vote that they allow such a horrific statement to be made - especially a day after Biden says he will not stand for antisemitism?

I'm guessing Omar's pro genocide for Israel

Forum List

Back