Any way to change our user names?

If you go into your account and select account details you have the option of changing your name.
Is the name change retroactive?

Meaning, are your previous posts, now changed to your new name,
or remain under the original name, and your post count, etc, started over?

Gosh me too! I still have all those quiet moments that we shall not share publicly, saved deeply in my archive of peace. Just let me know when you want me to release it back to you. And you're noo name too plees...

Last edited:
You Confirmed yourself as the Stupidest person Ever to post here with that OP last night.

Did you think Our cities or continents were going to Float on top of "550'" of raised sea level?

Embarrassed huh.

`
You have social skills issues. You obviously believe something has happened. See a doctor because you need help. I kid you not.

Is the name change retroactive?

Meaning, are your previous posts, now changed to your new name,
or remain under the original name, and your post count, etc, started over?
I’m on username 3. Each prior name is locked and can be read but can’t be added to by me under the old usernames.

I know my new username post tally reset starting at zero. I don’t recall if I got a total reset for the 2d username. But I think so.

If I change my username to something new, now, I don’t know if my post tally number will reset or not.

I've had this name since my grandson was born and he's getting older and the name is just old at this point.

Possible?

Since about 5 months ago -- you have a limited number of name changes that you can make yourself. Go to your profile -- then "Account Details"

Right at the top of the change boxes is "UserName".. I know there's a TIME limit between name changes and a LIFETIME limit on name changes. So choose WELL and make sure you spell it correctly. LOL..

Since this has been the case for 5 months (even if moderation wasn't CONSULTED about it) -- Hang on Sloopy -- PM me about the refusal to grant a name change. We USED to have to APPROVE it and then put in IT requests.

Since about 5 months ago -- you have a limited number of name changes that you can make yourself. Go to your profile -- then "Account Details"

Right at the top of the change boxes is "UserName".. I know there's a TIME limit between name changes and a LIFETIME limit on name changes. So choose WELL and make sure you spell it correctly. LOL..

Since this has been the case for 5 months (even if moderation wasn't CONSULTED about it) -- Hang on Sloopy -- PM me about the refusal to grant a name change. We USED to have to APPROVE it and then put in IT requests.

I think OMGthere'sthathillbillybitchfromhell might work for me...

I've had this name since my grandson was born and he's getting older and the name is just old at this point.

Possible?
I don't know, Grampa MU. I joined up here in 2011. My husband died in 2016, and it took a couple of years for me to put my life back together, but in the meantime I forgot my password and started another avatar with a new password to come back and visit my dear friends here after the mourning lessened and I could think straight again. Or not. lol

I think we have really decent moderators here. Contact any one of them and they might favor your switching to a name you like better. Best wishes if you change your name, just be sure to tell us in the "Introduction" thread so we'll know who our dear Grampa Murked U family person that you are, is. :huddle:

You'll need a good Jew Lawyer for that
1644078567157.png

I am awaiting Moderator approval of my name change to "Jacques Chitte".

in account details, you will either see a button to change it - or else see a date in the future when you will be able to change it.

Forum List

Back