Arizona Judge Rejects Kari Lake’s Effort to Overturn Her Election Loss

You are the one who stated you watched it!

I said I watched about 90% of the two days of trial. I could be remembering wrong, but don't remember your claim during the Richter testimony.

You made the claim and all I asked was for you to support it with the trial testimony.

I'm not sure why it is difficult for you to support your claim based on what was actually presented in court over 5-minute talking head internet videos.

I just can't imagine any state in the union making it illegal to count ballots at the central election office tabulator.

WW

Here is somemore the REAL Voter Fraud.....ReNaziKlan Style.

TROY — Jason T. Schofield, Rensselaer County's Republican elections commissioner, is scheduled to plead guilty to federal criminal charges in January in connection with an ongoing investigation of voter fraud by the U.S. Department of Justice.

"He is scheduled for a change of plea and with his change of plea he will be resigning from his position," Danielle Neroni, Schofield's attorney, said Wednesday.

Schofield's scheduled guilty plea to felony charges on Jan. 11 would mark the second conviction in the federal investigation that's being spearheaded by the FBI and has focused on the harvesting of absentee ballots in elections over the past two years. A source close to the case said Schofield's plea agreement includes a pledge to cooperate in the wide-ranging investigation that has also examined the use of county resources and employees to gather absentee ballots.

Democrat Wins Arizona Attorney General Race After Recount.

PHOENIX — A recount of votes has confirmed Democrat Kris Mayes narrowly defeated Republican Abraham Hamadeh in the Arizona attorney general’s race, one of the closest elections in state history.

The highly anticipated results announced Thursday in Maricopa County Superior Court are among the last in the country to come out of November’s election and solidified another victory for Democrats who shunned election fraud conspiracies in what used to be a solidly Republican state. Mayes finished 280 votes ahead of Hamadeh, down from a lead of 511 in the original count. The reason for the discrepancy was not immediately clear.

Recounts in the State of Arizona are mandated when the vote totals are that close.

Waiting to hear if Lying Lake will file her appeal, Hobbs is set to be Innaugrated one week from today (Thurday 5 January 2023), today's date is Thursday 29 December 2022.

Drop down to your local hoosegow and ask the question.
I already did.

No, you lied. I didn't ask you to lie. I asked you why should an innocent person take a plea bargain. Your non-answer answers for you.

Forum List

Back