Zone1 As a Black Man, Certain Posters Need to Take Responsibility

This is actually the definition of bigotry. You want someone to take responsibility for crimes, based solely on the color of their skin.

White men have committed some atrocities over the ages. I will not take responsibility for those crimes.

Good Lawdy , Miss Claudy
A bold assertion . If not outrageous .

Those well intentioned good people were let down by their God who consistently was absent when most required .

Time for Goddy Boy to take responsibility for his ghastly blunders ,

For the violence committed by blacks

Charlie Kirk turns the tables on this racist clown

This is brainwashing at it's best.
In their minds Blacks cannot be held responsible for their own illegal acts.
The left has them rioting even when one of them succumbs to the consequences of their own stupidity.

I think people need to go to prison for organizing protests that turn into riots.

Kirk is a clown and hypocrite. He has said in the past that 13% of the population is committing 50% of all murders, which is racist because it suggests that all black people must take responsibility for the very, very, small, percent (it isn't even 1% of blacks) of blacks doing murders. He is making the same argument. I have zero black guilt so I am not going to talk up about things I didn't do. It's ok to be black. Actually, I would love it if pookie and Ray Ray and them started targeting the actual adversaries. Pookie can, somehow, always find Ray Ray, but not people like Kirk, Musk, Trump, Tatum, and all the other anti black racists? They're public figures; it would be easy to pull up. Why do I care if pookie and them are killing each other, again? They're useless.

Kirk is a clown and hypocrite. He has said in the past that 13% of the population is committing 50% of all murders, which is racist because it suggests that all black people must take responsibility for the very, very, small, percent (it isn't even 1% of blacks) of blacks doing murders. He is making the same argument. I have zero black guilt so I am not going to talk up about things I didn't do. It's ok to be black. Actually, I would love it if pookie and Ray Ray and them started targeting the actual adversaries. Pookie can, somehow, always find Ray Ray, but not people like Kirk, Musk, Trump, Tatum, and all the other anti black racists? They're public figures; it would be easy to pull up. Why do I care if pookie and them are killing each other, again? They're useless.
You really don't understand how he turned the tables on this black kid who demands white people take responsibility for individual acts of racism.

Sorry you lack the comprehension to follow along

Kirk is a clown and hypocrite. He has said in the past that 13% of the population is committing 50% of all murders, which is racist because it suggests that all black people must take responsibility for the very, very, small, percent (it isn't even 1% of blacks) of blacks doing murders. He is making the same argument. I have zero black guilt so I am not going to talk up about things I didn't do. It's ok to be black. Actually, I would love it if pookie and Ray Ray and them started targeting the actual adversaries. Pookie can, somehow, always find Ray Ray, but not people like Kirk, Musk, Trump, Tatum, and all the other anti black racists? They're public figures; it would be easy to pull up. Why do
You really don't understand how he turned the tables on this black kid who demands white people take responsibility for individual acts of racism.

In this clip, Charlie cites 13 50 black crime, asserting collective black guilt. I've turned the tables on Charlie.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That's because he didn't. And perhaps Kirk should try arguing with adults about this. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism amd perhas Kirk should go take his argumemt to blacks who are veterans in the field instead of using children so idiots like you can try claiming that Kirk did something when all he did was pick on a child that has no knowedge.

The OP is a white man amd as such he should take responsibility for the things his racism does to people.

Forum List

Back