AstraZeneca admits in court its Covid “vaccine” causes side effects in tense legal fight with victims of defective jab

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Now they are admitting it in open court.

Seems like blood clots might be bad.

All those randomized double blind placebo controlled peer reviewed tests of the “vax” did not uncover this?

WHY IS THAT?

SAFE AND EFFECTIVE.

Many do not think so.

The outcomes of these lawsuits against Pharma will be interesting.

I DID NOT get the clot shot, so I have no standing….but you stupid fucks who got boosted over and over might be able to sue the drug companies for your shit health since getting the stab.

Oh wait.…you are not allowed to sue. US laws protect Pharma from getting sued for a defective vaccine.

The rest of the world has different laws.

You guys wanted to vilify ivermectin….now you cant sue. That was why you were propagandized.

Some real fucking fools walking around…some call them USEFUL IDIOTS.

When you dumb shits INSISTED the shot was the only treatment for COVID…YOU REMOVED YOUR ABILITY TO SUE PHARMA FOR DEFECTS.

You guys are fucking brilliant. :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:

You should probably go get another booster right now.

In defense of the Shot Test Dummies, they were skillfully scared silly by the media and the Medical Industrial Complex.

Humans in a state of fear become completely irrational.

None of you who are or will be vaxxed damaged can sue PHARMA because you STUPID FUCKS VILIFIED ALL OTHER TREATMENTS. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

YOU GAVE BIG PHARMA A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD…AGAINST YOURSELVES. 🤡🤡🤡

I did not get the shot, I have no reason to sue for vax damage.…but you stupid fucks that did….YOU CANNOT SUE….THANKS TO YOUR OWN STUPIDITY.

Thanks for the self cull. :hhello:

“Lawyers representing the claimants believe some of the cases could be worth up to £20m in compensation.”

DAMN! You fools missed out on potential millions…

BOLD STRATEGY. NOT SURE IT WAS SMART.

Forum List

Back