Berkeley Middle School pro-HAMAS supporters target Jewish Community Center yelling “Death to Jews”

I'm not stupid, I can see what is peaceful and what is not. Oct 7, was far from peaceful and it was instigated by muslims. Now muslims are mad for someone defending themself? wow, those are stupid fks.
The victims of the attack were Jews, which will bring out every antisemite to castigate the Jews for defending themselves.

I am doing two things to protect myself as 21st Naziism emerges and spreads from the Democrats:

1. Buy a gun, and learn to use it
2. Move to a red state, or a red area of a purple state, as soon as family circumstances allow

I notice the leftists are avoiding this thread, and concentrating on complaining about how awful racism is toward blacks.

Wake up, people. This is how Nazi Germany started - by building up irrational hate toward Jews, and starting with the Hitler Youth.

Newsome should say something. But of course, he won’t. He’s hoping he’ll be the nominee, and he’s concerned that if he’s seen objecting to death threats against Jewish toddlers, he’ll lose the antisemitic Muslim vote.
This should not be a matter between left and right, but between human and inhuman.

Peace Train
Cat Stevens

all demfks do is walk around Peace this and peace that while instigating violence and doing exactly the opposite. And the demfks in here want to come here to discuss? hahahahahahahahaaha......................fk you!

This should not be a matter between left and right, but between human and inhuman.
It should. But it’s not.

My hope as a Jew is that before this crashes further into Naziism, that:

1. People with a sense of morality will prevail
2. Trump will be re-elected.

(#2 follows #1. They both will occur together.)

True, and that’s more of the Democrats’ double standards - as well as an example of their antisemitism. This type of thing would never be tolerated if it were against any minority other than Jews - be they blacks, Muslims, or gays.

The administrators of the school, including the two Vice-principals, should be fired for their jobs for taking 6th graders out of class to march to and scream “Death to Jews” at Jewish toddlers at a JCC.
This brainwashing is done to middle schoolers? Are they even cognizant of what they are yelling? They were out of school and yelling with permission.

The entire administration should be fired.

They like money over self.
Now THAT is antisemitic. And that’s not the reason.

It is because liberal Jews are usually JINO, and their liberalism overtakes whatever minimal identification to being Jewish they have.

I know liberal Jews. They have admitted that Biden is bad for Israel and is allowing antisemitism to skyrocket, but that “he is wonderful in every other way” that they plan to vote for him again.

So it’s not about the money. These are self-loathing Jews.

This brainwashing is done to middle schoolers? Are they even cognizant of what they are yelling? They were out of school and yelling with permission.

The entire administration should be fired.
One word: Liberal Berkeley. (OK, two words.)

It is because liberal Jews are usually JINO, and their liberalism overtakes whatever minimal identification to being Jewish they have.
Yep, money over self. Who the fk you think pays them? Come on Lisa, don't play demofk on me.

Forum List

Back