Biden dumps border crisis in states’ laps

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
President Biden has a message for city and state leaders around the country who are struggling to provide housing and care for the unending influx of migrants in their communities.

"Not my problem."

New York got the message loud and clear from Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who responded to criticism that the government wasn’t doing enough to help with the massive humanitarian undertaking by saying, essentially, that New York was dropping the ball, not the feds.

Editorial: Biden dumps border crisis in states’ laps

President Biden has a message for city and state leaders around the country who are struggling to provide housing and care for the unending influx of migrants in their communities.

"Not my problem."

New York got the message loud and clear from Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who responded to criticism that the government wasn’t doing enough to help with the massive humanitarian undertaking by saying, essentially, that New York was dropping the ball, not the feds.

We need to continue sending every single illegal to sanctuary cities and states.

Does Joe Biden really give a shit if a bunch of illegal aliens drown in the Rio Grande while attempting to illegally enter the country?
No, just collateral damage. And yet he wants as many to make it as possible. So he may say "not my problem" to a state request for help, but in reality there's no way he will allow Texas to block his illegal voting base.

"Not my problem."

Abbott needs to call up the Militia to secure the border

No, just collateral damage. And yet he wants as many to make it as possible. So he may say "not my problem" to a state request for help, but in reality there's no way he will allow Texas to block his illegal voting base.
So .. he really doesn't want it to be a state problem / responsibility? He wants border states to comply with his radical thought process to freely allow illegals to enter.

They never let a crisis go to waste. They even create them as to take advantage of it. Since most of us come from immigration it is used to silence people. We know right from wrong though. Even if there is pain on those not so well off in other nations.

So .. he really doesn't want it to be a state problem / responsibility? He wants border states to comply with his radical thought process to freely allow illegals to enter.
Most politicians and many Americans simply don't care because it doesn't effect them. Basically if you want to know who the most self centered & selfish people are look for those who think our borders are fine the way they are.
The left play the NO ONE WANTS THOSE JOBS game but that is a big fallacy. Over my 3 decades in the constitution business I have lost dozens of jobs that my employees would have loved to do to companies who hire almost exclusively Mexicans. I have even had potential customers tell me if I can compete with the prices some illegal quoted I can have the job. THAT is how selfish MANY Americans are, including Biden.

Most politicians and many Americans simply don't care because it doesn't effect them. Basically if you want to know who the most self centered & selfish people are look for those who think our borders are fine the way they are.
The left play the NO ONE WANTS THOSE JOBS game but that is a big fallacy. Over my 3 decades in the constitution business I have lost dozens of jobs that my employees would have loved to do to companies who hire almost exclusively Mexicans. I have even had potential customers tell me if I can compete with the prices some illegal quoted I can have the job. THAT is how selfish MANY Americans are, including Biden.
New York City, Los Angeles, Massachusetts (e.g. Martha's Vineyard), Washington DC and other liberal strongholds certainly care when it actually impacts them .. in fact, New York City is on the brink of bankruptcy as they foolishly continue to build and coordinate sheltering illegal immigrants -- $20+ Million / month

New York City, Los Angeles, Massachusetts (e.g. Martha's Vineyard), Washington DC and other liberal strongholds certainly care when it actually impacts them .. in fact, New York City is on the brink of bankruptcy as they foolishly continue to build and coordinate sheltering illegal immigrants -- $20+ Million / month
Good. I hope it gets REALLY bad for them. Theft, burglary, rape, murder, gang violence... etc.

THEY DESERVE IT. Then maybe something positive can happen at the border

Good. I hope it gets REALLY bad for them. Theft, burglary, rape, murder, gang violence... etc.

THEY DESERVE IT. Then maybe something positive can happen at the border
Indeed .. they have shit where they are sleeping .. and I hope all of them go bankrupt for financially supporting illegal immigration.

"Not my problem."

In Dem cities, literally $Billions in taxpayer money is being used to shelter migrants...

These Dem cities will have less to fund essential services of its citizenry and instead get to house migrants on sidewalks and hotels.

Biden's got quite the gig going on here, making Dem mayors (taxpayers) pay for his open borders.

Here's a letter to Joe by five Dem mayors begging for money...

1699232700208.png

77288943-12699119-image-a-28_1698871014747.jpg

77288949-12699119-image-a-30_1698871038572.jpg

Forum List

Back