Biden now must defend Virginia...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Comment: Not looking good for Slow Joe. America is waking up. TRUMP Is polling within one point of Biden in Virginia below...

Well that will be the last poll you will ever see from Virginia.....I don't know how but the leftist dems have a firm hold on polling in this state.

The Hinterlands will go big for Trump as usual but NOtVA is where the well sated/bought-off .gov weenies live.

Well that will be the last poll you will ever see from Virginia.....I don't know how but the leftist dems have a firm hold on polling in this state.

The Hinterlands will go big for Trump as usual but NOtVA is where the well sated/bought-off .gov weenies live.
I‘m going to work on the Jewish Democrats I know. I don’t think they would vote for Trump - they’ve been too brainwashed - but if they are appalled enough that Biden has sided with the Muslim terrorists over Jews, and is threatening to import more Muslim antisemites, they MIGHT not vote at all.

Trump is not going to win Virginia.

Youngkin did. And there are 120,000 Jews (the majority Dem of course) who are very upset with Biden’s treatment of Israel, the antisemitism he let run rampart on campuses throughout the country without saying a word, and his threat that he is considering importing antisemitic Palestinians. If even 10% of them decide not to vote for Biden, that alone could tip it to Trump.

Even more than that, there are 1.5 million blacks in Virginia. If 10% of them switch from Biden to Trump, that’s a swing of 300,000 votes in the Trump column.

Virginia is in play.

I‘m going to work on the Jewish Democrats I know. I don’t think they would vote for Trump - they’ve been too brainwashed - but if they are appalled enough that Biden has sided with the Muslim terrorists over Jews, and is threatening to import more Muslim antisemites, they MIGHT not vote at all.
Good luck. The majority of American Jews vote Democrat, often overwhelmingly. Jews are also the religious group most likely to favor perversions such as transsexualism. See here -- Survey: Jews are the most accepting group toward trans people

Forum List

Back