Biden Says We Need to Support Women's Sports

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is what you call "Gaslighting 101." His administration has been doing everything possible to destroy women's sports by allowing men with mental illness to participate in them, thus steeling honors and opportunities from deserving young women. The same people who came up Title IX are now the ones rolling it back.

This is what you call "Gaslighting 101." His administration has been doing everything possible to destroy women's sports by allowing men with mental illness to participate in them, thus steeling honors and opportunities from deserving young women. The same people who came up Title IX are now the ones rolling it back.

I don't see him advocating for men in women's sports here.

Is it ok to support women's sports?

Your deflection is noted
Deflection?

What in the world do you think I am deflecting from?

You are the only one in the OP talking about men in women's sports because it sure isn't Biden.

I asked a direct question based on your actual thread title.

Is it ok to support women's sports?

They're dimocraps. Mental Illness is their stock and trade

How is allowing biological males in female sports helping women?
It doesn't, it helps the dimocrap scum party. And that's all dimocrap scum care about.

People think, "There's really a lot of women and not a lot of Trans people." Sho 'nuff, Rastus.

But here's the deal, women vote dimocrap at a 60-40 clip. dimocraps own the female vote. Why? Because studies show that women have almost exactly the same opinions as the DISGUSTING FILTH in the media. Right down the line, women vote the way the media tells them to. Not only women, but virtually ALL dimocrap voters have the SAME.EXACT.OPINIONS.AS.THE.MEDIA.

Fact

And where do many, if not most, trans types and other various and sundry disturbed and sexually confused people want to work? In the DISGUSTING FILTH of the media. It is their dream job. They seek validation. They NEED validation. And the best place to get that is in the DISGUSTING FILTH.

Their 2nd favorite place to work is in Universities. There's more in goobermint than anywhere else but that's their last resort type of job.

I could do a much better job of explaining this if I had the time to write an essay on it. I don't. And I don't want to.

But you should take my word for it since I'm almost always right anyway. :boobies:

It is so typical of dimocrap scum to enter into a thread knowing absolutely nothing about the topic at hand.

Have you not heard about the changes Sponge Brains Shits Pants made to Title IX??

Get a clue and stop getting your 'news' from the DISGUSTING FILTH. Unless you like being made the fool

It is so typical of dimocrap scum to enter into a thread knowing absolutely nothing about the topic at hand.

Neat story but I'm not a Democrat.

Have you not heard about the changes Sponge Brains Shits Pants made to Title IX??

Yes.

Can you link those changes that authorize transgenders to participate in sports?

Get a clue and stop getting your 'news' from the DISGUSTING FILTH. Unless you like being made the fool
I'll wait for your link...or deflection.

Your move.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back