Bidenomics Failure Shows Up At Polls As Gen-Z Revolts Against Democrats

Damn, Biden needs to up his game if he is going to catch up to Trump, more than 9000 brick-and-mortar retailers closed their doors in 2019.

Weird how you did not whine about this back then.
/----/ Biden needs to up his game if he is going to catch up to the governors who shut down their state economies. There, I fixed it for you. But, I suspect you already knew that but couldn;t come up with a better defense of Bidenomics.
100% Closure of Non-Essential Businesses Statewide, Effective 8pm Sunday — Exceptions Made For Essential Services Such as Groceries and Healthcare

And to further expose your dishonesty:

Fed Study: the Pandemic Closed 200,000 Extra US Businesses

Apr 16, 2021, 1:23 PM PDT. A store closure in New York. Spencer Platt/Getty Images. A Fed survey found that 200,000 extra US businesses have permanently closed in the past year. That's on top of ...

/----/ Biden needs to up his game if he is going to catch up to the governors who shut down their state economies. There, I fixed it for you. But, I suspect you already knew that but couldn;t come up with a better defense of Bidenomics.
100% Closure of Non-Essential Businesses Statewide, Effective 8pm Sunday — Exceptions Made For Essential Services Such as Groceries and Healthcare

And to further expose your dishonesty:

Fed Study: the Pandemic Closed 200,000 Extra US Businesses

Apr 16, 2021, 1:23 PM PDT. A store closure in New York. Spencer Platt/Getty Images. A Fed survey found that 200,000 extra US businesses have permanently closed in the past year. That's on top of ...

Do you have a link to states shutting down their economies in 2019. I will be happy to wait while you look.

The reason so many stores closed in 2019 was not because of inflation or theft. There was a huge movement toward online shopping then.

Yep, it is always different when it happens while you beloved party is in power.

You partisan sheep are all the same, matters not which sheep pen you sleep in

Yep, it is always different when it happens while you beloved party is in power.

You partisan sheep are all the same, matters not which sheep pen you sleep in

Well let's see your beloved obscure and unknown candidate do any better.

Ooops, never mind. They'd never win an election, no matter how hard they tried. :laughing0301:

/----/ I posted two links, if you bothered to read them. Do your own research; I'm not your gopher.

And neither of your links were about something that happened in 2019.

You are aware that COVID did not hit till 2020, which comes after 2019, right?

Do we need to find a 3rd grader to explain to you how numbers work?

Well let's see your beloved obscure and unknown candidate do any better.

Ooops, never mind. They'd never win an election, no matter how hard they tried. :laughing0301:

Correct they would not, too many people like you that have sold their soul to their chosen party.

So what would be the plan to improve the economic problems? Have people leaving the workforce earlier is step 1.

Aside from supporting them with my vote, I've "sold" nothing to the GOP, nor have I ever given them one thin dime.

But you go on being you, we need more laughs here.

Your vote is all that matters, it is all they care about from people like you.

And neither of your links were about something that happened in 2019.

You are aware that COVID did not hit till 2020, which comes after 2019, right?

Do we need to find a 3rd grader to explain to you how numbers work?
/---/ Oh, I get it. I'm used to you guys blaming Trump for the actions of govenors. Trump is responsible for e-commerce closing down stores that couldn't compete. Your link has a paywall. So I found another one that states, :"The pain is expected to continue into future years, according to an April report from UBS Securities. UBS analysts said 75,000 more stores would need to be shuttered by 2026 if e-commerce penetration rises to 25% from its current level of 16%."

So what is Dementia Joe's plans to stop e-commerce from spreading?

/---/ Oh, I get it. I'm used to you guys blaming Trump for the actions of govenors. Trump is responsible for e-commerce closing down stores that couldn't compete. Your link has a paywall. So I found another one that states, :"The pain is expected to continue into future years, according to an April report from UBS Securities. UBS analysts said 75,000 more stores would need to be shuttered by 2026 if e-commerce penetration rises to 25% from its current level of 16%."

So what is Dementia Joe's plans to stop e-commerce from spreading?

So, you found a 3rd grader to explain to you how numbers work?
Good deal.

There is no stopping e-commerce from spreading, only a fucking moron like you would blame it happening on a president.

Your vote is all that matters, it is all they care about from people like you.

Apparently you know as little about Trump, as do the Democrats and other Trump-haters. You also don't have a single clue why Trump is running for President.

Apparently you know as little about Trump, as do the Democrats and other Trump-haters. You also don't have a single clue why Trump is running for President.

Trump is running for POTUS because he is addicted to the power and the worship he gets from you people. That is all he cares about, is the people praising his very name.

That you are too far up his ass to see this is not really my concern.

Correct they would not, too many people like you that have sold their soul to their chosen party.
/----/ Straw man argue much?
1715777240290.png

So, you found a 3rd grader to explain to you how numbers work?
Good deal.

There is no stopping e-commerce from spreading, only a fucking moron like you would blame it happening on a president.
/-----/ WHAT??? I was responding to your original post #17 that stated "Damn, Biden needs to up his game if he is going to catch up to Trump, more than 9000 brick-and-mortar retailers closed their doors in 2019."

So why are you blaming Trump for something a president can't control? Are you stupid or trying to cover your tracks by gaslighting us? GEEEZE you can't even follow a thread you started.

/-----/ WHAT??? I was responding to your original post #17 that stated "Damn, Biden needs to up his game if he is going to catch up to Trump, more than 9000 brick-and-mortar retailers closed their doors in 2019."

So why are you blaming Trump for something a president can't control? Are you stupid or trying to cover your tracks by gaslighting us? GEEEZE you can't even follow a thread you started.

I did not blame Trump, just stated the facts. Do try and keep up for once

Forum List

Back